Op Nimby Walt?

I joined Arrse just as Op Nimby was gathering pace, and my only involvement was a letter of opposition to the planning authority, my circumstances prevented actual attendance 'in the field'.

If I bought and wore an Op Nimby shirt would that make me a walt?

Still21, seeing as the polos sold in the hundreds and the active NIMBYers (streetwalkers,background staff) was in double figures, I doubt it very much.

As far as I'm concerned Still21, when you buy a shirt some of the money goes to the charity, and you are supporting that.

Its just like supporting a football or rugby team and wearing their shirt.

Sixty

ADC
Book Reviewer
Money goes to SSAFA so crack on, Walter.

Plus you have the benefit of having served of course :)

still21inmymind said:
I joined Arrse just as Op Nimby was gathering pace, and my only involvement was a letter of opposition to the planning authority, my circumstances prevented actual attendance 'in the field'.

Hope this is not a WAH.

Anyway I can't see any reason why anyone should consider that wearing a "Nimby" Shirt would make you a "walt" unless you had been in the Leatherhead area actually on the ground, campaigning.

I did little more than you, bought the shirt and now wear it with pride, in the knowlege that I did something, no matter how minor, in overturning the travesty that nearly happened.

Not that anyone wanted my opinion. You got it anyway, so there ner. :)

Fuck me. I must learn to type faster. everyone and his dog beat me to it. :oops:

Mitchthebar said:
still21inmymind said:

Hope this is not a WAH.

Anyway I can't see any reason why anyone should consider that wearing a "Nimby" Shirt would make you a "walt" unless you had been in the Leatherhead area actually on the ground, campaigning.

I did little more than you, bought the shirt and now wear it with pride, in the knowlege that I did something, no matter how minor, in overturning the travesty that nearly happened.

Mitch, I wanted your opinion, nay was sat here with bated breath in anticipation of it! :)

still21inmymind said:
Mitchthebar said:
still21inmymind said:

Hope this is not a WAH.

Mitch, I wanted your opinion, nay was sat here with bated breath in anticipation of it! :)
Bated breath, bated breath......... the only thing about you that gets bated is your master.

Biped

LE
Book Reviewer
I fired a few missives off to the planning council, my MP and signed the online petition, and of course, watched the online event a couple of days after it happened.

Bought meself two polo shirts and am proud to wear them.

Yours

Walt.

still21inmymind said:

Only if you are prepared to send me nekked photos. Then you will be forgiven. :D

The_Snail said:
still21inmymind said:

Only if you are prepared to send me nekked photos. Then you will be forgiven. :D
Did you lose the last lot?

still21inmymind said:
The_Snail said:
still21inmymind said:

Oy - sunshine, I had to spend the evening with Saintstone, Fred Karno, Sven and some pikies in Ashstead. I deserve some more photos!

Chop Chop!

The_Snail said:
still21inmymind said:
The_Snail said:
still21inmymind said:

Oy - sunshine, I had to spend the evening with Saintstone, Fred Karno, Sven and some pikies in Ashstead. I deserve some more photos!

Chop Chop!
Parts being exposed as we speak.