• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Op Moshtorak - Afghan Police love

Ravers

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
That's a policeman?

I thought it was this fella:

Also that is a fcuking awesome game of chess they have going on.

I think Lindy has the look of a women who knows she is attracting the unwanted attention of a creepy policeman and she's just picked a spot on the opposite wall and her eyes are not deviating from it.

C

chamooooone said:
I think Lindy has the look of a women who knows she is attracting the unwanted attention of a creepy policeman and she's just picked a spot on the opposite wall and her eyes are not deviating from it.

C
She has the look of, 'Why am I wearing a curtain on my head...'

chamooooone said:
Just read on the MOD site about Bob Aintworthits visit to Helmand and noticed this picture:

Do you reckon that policeman fancies young Lindy?

C
No way, he's thinking get out bitch so we can get down to business.
Man on Man action.

He's probably thinking if you produced a model like that on Junior Brecon you would well get yer balls kicked.

I always hated orders, models always looked like a blue peter explosion with no reflection as to where in the world you were. I could have been looking at Tracy Island for all I knew.

oh for petes sake.
he is looking at the bloke next door-ie the developement minister,member of cabinet and all round church ministers son(and my MP) The hon douglas alexander.
the reason is fear.
Dougie is MP for paisley south.
Paisley is where the criminal minded glasgowegians are scared off come from.

home of Dr Who(tennent) and the bloke who broke the royal bank of scotland,fred the shred goodwin.
he has every right to fear the wee man.
they usually carry a sword down one side of coat and a shotgun down other.
thats prob why the pose-bloody sore a sword stuffed there.

RRS dont do weapons training for paisley folk-they do a transfer course from the AK or Pump action shotgun which is standard from promary one.
I was born 3 miles away in johnstone.
which is where the paisley folk are scared of folk from.
and sean connery told parky on his show that johnstone was only place he was scared ever.
but we are all big softies really-honest,I cried when bambies mum got it.

redmenacemedic said:
oh for petes sake.
he is looking at the bloke next door-ie the developement minister,member of cabinet and all round church ministers son(and my MP) The hon douglas alexander.
the reason is fear.
Dougie is MP for paisley south.
Paisley is where the criminal minded glasgowegians are scared off come from.

home of Dr Who(tennent) and the bloke who broke the royal bank of scotland,fred the shred goodwin.
he has every right to fear the wee man.
they usually carry a sword down one side of coat and a shotgun down other.
thats prob why the pose-bloody sore a sword stuffed there.

RRS dont do weapons training for paisley folk-they do a transfer course from the AK or Pump action shotgun which is standard from promary one.
I was born 3 miles away in johnstone.
which is where the paisley folk are scared of folk from.
and sean connery told parky on his show that johnstone was only place he was scared ever.
but we are all big softies really-honest,I cried when bambies mum got it.
English?

waitout said:
The bloke sat with his legs crossed and in a camp pose is at more risk than the bird :D

Its not called man love thursday for nothing
Correct - this is Afghanistan and it's the ANP (who have, ahem, a certain reputation). I think yer man Douglas Alexander should be feeling a bit anxious...

Latest Threads