OP MI Managers Course

Discussion in 'Int Corps' started by Arai, Aug 13, 2005.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Just like to say congratulations to all who passed the recent course!
  2. Arai have a phot for you, give me details off line and will send it pal.

Catch up soon.
  3. pm'd ya matey
  4. And we all know that there were those that did not deserve to.... but a jolly well done to all that did!
  5. Of course, it's not as hard these days as it used to be. From what I heard, all you have to do nowdays is turn up on time, dress like a girl and drink shandy all night.

No 29 SM&D Course, now that was a real course. Everything was made of wood, and cost thruppence ha'penny, and you could leave your bergen unlocked.
  6. Slightly_Nasty

Surprised you are still able to type at your ripe OLD age.
  7. I can't. I usually get one of the juniors to do it for me.
    But hey, at least I got aomeone to bite. heheheh
  8. I think you will find the word you are looking for is someone and you truly cannot type can you!
  9. Oh balls, i never noticed that one!
    Still, the standards were much lower when I was recruited.
    If that's who i think it is, I won't be seeing you in Cyprus next month, as I'm not going. the rest of the team will be there though.
  10. and what a mighty pain in the arse it was too - still, at least the extra money will be in the bank soon. makes that bitter pill of all the lance jacks who have got out and are earning pop stars wages in the middle east that bit easier to swallow....
  11. that last one was a piss take by the way
  12. Hope youve all got your "piece of staff work" in by the way
  13. its on its way brother......
  14. all over now though thank god and nothing more to do courses wise. until they invent a new WO1 course
  15. which they probably will do - 8 x WO2s carrying out a section attack - I wouldnt put it past our glorious leaders in their ivory tower to make it happen