Op Honours

Discussion in 'RLC' started by thiswayup, Mar 7, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Some top news for the Corps today. 1 CGC and 2 Bars to QGMs, with some other well deserved awards.

Brilliant news and well done gents.

Now just sit back and wait for the slagging of of RSPs that will follow from those that never got formal recognition of there as equally demanding jobs. AT's were great at doing each other over.
  2. A good showing from the Corps.
    However also a lot of awards out there for young guys and gals doing the business.
    Goes to show all the naysayers complaining about the youth of today aren't entirely correct.
  3. The CGC is some going, considering it is second only to the VC.

And you'll not see any slagging of of RSP's from me. It always amazes me why people do that when they weren't there on the ground to make the decisions.
  4. Well done to all those awarded, no doubt thoroughly deserved
  5. Well done to all. Especially the two guys getting bars to their bravery gongs. I take it they're bomb-doctors?
  6. General Melchett

General Melchett LE Moderator

7. woopert

woopert LE Moderator

not wishing to accuse you of being slack or anything (you big puff), but you missed:

QCVS Staff Sergeant Craig Kevin BAXTER The Royal Logistic Corps
  8. General Melchett

General Melchett LE Moderator

Oops, edited for muppetry.
  9. Just seen the list now and it's great news for the Corps. Well done to all awarded.
  10. Well done lads,it`s good to see the RLC getting noticed for all the hard work done.
  11. Hurrah