Op Grapple/Resolute Photos

Discussion in 'Bosnia/Former Yugoslavia (Op GRAPPLE, Op RESOLUTE)' started by Bad CO, Dec 24, 2010.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Bad CO

Bad CO LE Admin Reviews Editor Gallery Guru

The return of the gallery means that the Op Grapple/Resolute section is open for business again. Why not have a browse in there or add a few of your own?

Last edited: Apr 25, 2014
  2. Link seems to be broken?

3. Bad CO

• Like Like x 1
  4. Works a treat. Thank you!

5. Just put a couple in that were on my iPad, one has come on upside down for some reason :)

6. Just worked out how to rotate it :)

7. Brotherton Lad

Brotherton Lad LE Reviewer

Must pull my finger out. I've hundreds of pics from 1993.

8. A few more :)

9. Bad CO

If you've got lots of pictures feel free to load them to a separate album in the grapple category. Just create your own

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

10. You are now moving outside my capability range ^~

11. Bad CO

Can't be that difficult @ugly managed it!

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  12. Just put a few in, got shitloads more in the loft, i'll bore you with them when i can be arsed.

• Like Like x 1
  13. Apologies for reviving an old thread but does anyone know which unit this is, and where/when it was taken? Revell have released a model of the exact same vehicle - same VRN and c/s - but with B Coy markings. I thought I might try my hand at building it but wanted to know the background.

702050.jpg

14. Brotherton Lad

Brotherton Lad LE Reviewer

Whichever Grapple Inf Bn it is, they're fresh off the boat down in Split and I'd guess at it being an April rotation rather than November. I think it's not Grapple 2 since our UJ's were on the mudguard.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  15. Thanks mate. They definitely look straight off the boat don't they? I though possibly summer '94 but I can't pin down an orbat.