Op Granby presentation.

Fellas,
I have got to give a presentation on Op Granby. I have very liittle in the way of pictures, my camera got buggered after about day 2 in theatre!
If any of you old knackers, are still about then pm me and let me know if you can help. Ideally, realistically they need to be in electronic format. I realise that i can go to loads of various places to get piccys, but what i want is something that is, perhaps more personal. Not just the generic, that everybody has seen. Any help will be warmly recieved, thankyou. p.s i deployed with Div Main, Alternate alpha, 2 sqn.

Hi Matey,
Check out your inbox - I can't attach the files in the forum, I have scanned in a couple of photo's for you, but they're too big to stick on the website, so I will need to send them to you personally.
Shame really!

JT

:oops:

carpetsfm7sr94champs said:
Fellas,
I have got to give a presentation on Op Granby. I have very liittle in the way of pictures, my camera got buggered after about day 2 in theatre!
If any of you old knackers, are still about then pm me and let me know if you can help. Ideally, realistically they need to be in electronic format. I realise that i can go to loads of various places to get piccys, but what i want is something that is, perhaps more personal. Not just the generic, that everybody has seen. Any help will be warmly recieved, thankyou. p.s i deployed with Div Main, Alternate alpha, 2 sqn.
PM Scousemech, as I recall he had some very graphic but interesting photos.

geordie would you mind sending me some of those pics please mate. I was 7 bde main, and unfortunatly all photos of me were taken by others!!!!! obviously. I only have 1 photo

i have loads of pics from Granby somewhere in my garage, if i can find them i'll scan some and if anyone wants to see then pm me

Bunch of cocks. My wife didn't get the gag, gladly flash to bang was about 20 seconds. I don't remember this picture being taken. What a bunch of gaskets. Cheers Monkey.

Bunch of cocks. My wife didn't get the gag, gladly flash to bang was about 20 seconds. I don't remember this picture being taken. What a bunch of gaskets. Cheers Monkey.