Op Granby presentation.

Discussion in 'Iraq/Kuwait (Op GRANBY)' started by carpetsfm7sr94champs, Oct 13, 2006.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Fellas,
    I have got to give a presentation on Op Granby. I have very liittle in the way of pictures, my camera got buggered after about day 2 in theatre!
    If any of you old knackers, are still about then pm me and let me know if you can help. Ideally, realistically they need to be in electronic format. I realise that i can go to loads of various places to get piccys, but what i want is something that is, perhaps more personal. Not just the generic, that everybody has seen. Any help will be warmly recieved, thankyou. p.s i deployed with Div Main, Alternate alpha, 2 sqn.

2. Hi Matey,
    Check out your inbox - I can't attach the files in the forum, I have scanned in a couple of photo's for you, but they're too big to stick on the website, so I will need to send them to you personally.
    Shame really!

JT

:oops:

3. Spooky! I was a G3 Ops watchkeeper in Altn A. I do have some pix I could scan. When do you need them by?

D.Y.

4. yo lads if any of yous were 7bde hq, id like to see those pics...........G1G4 hot sweaty log!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

5. PM Scousemech, as I recall he had some very graphic but interesting photos.

6. geordie would you mind sending me some of those pics please mate. I was 7 bde main, and unfortunatly all photos of me were taken by others!!!!! obviously. I only have 1 photo

7. I've found this old photo from Op Granby.

Interestingly the bloke second in from the left, back row came out of the closet a few years ago and I went to his civil partnership ceremony in Brighton last year.

Attached Files:

8. Thats fukin Quality....................Carpets ya secrets out ya Homo

9. i have loads of pics from Granby somewhere in my garage, if i can find them i'll scan some and if anyone wants to see then pm me

10. Bunch of cocks. My wife didn't get the gag, gladly flash to bang was about 20 seconds. I don't remember this picture being taken. What a bunch of gaskets. Cheers Monkey.

11. Bunch of cocks. My wife didn't get the gag, gladly flash to bang was about 20 seconds. I don't remember this picture being taken. What a bunch of gaskets. Cheers Monkey.

12. Bunch of cocks. My wife didn't get the gag, gladly flash to bang was about 20 seconds. I don't remember this picture being taken. What a bunch of gaskets. Cheers Monkey.