Op Bracken Info

Discussion in 'Infantry' started by CraftyMac, Aug 27, 2006.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Hello to the lads and lasses of the Infantry.

My apologies first if this topic is an old thread, I've tried to look back as much as possible, but have so far found nothing on it (this is also my first post - 'todays newbie').

I had the pleasure of accompanying members of the B.W. to Dogwood, and remember the highs and lows vividly. A short experience which beats most tours hands down.

I've been looking for ages for any signs of a collective picture that was taken of all those in camp. Does anybody remember this who was up there at the time? Has it ever been published? or, Has anyone got a copy?

Appreciate any info.

Cheers

2. By Christ, when was the last post to remain unanswered for this long?

Am I in the right forum? Is there anyone out there that was in Dogwood? (Ex- Black Watch/ Atts and Detts?)

Getting kinda lonely here!

3. Looking at the latest Infantry manning return, i think everyone who was in the BW then has probably terminated and left by now..........

4. I was up in Dogwood and remember the photo being taken...unfortunatly I also couldn't find anyone who had a copy of the photo.....i'm sure it was the 'combat camera crew' who kept giving away our position who took the photo.....I served with the QDG's as the Coy medic.....loads of fun!

5. I just found out yesterday an old mate has recently transfered over - now taking pictures instead of working for a living. I'll set him on a task to find out more info, let you know if I get anywhere.