Op Banner photos - some memories for the old and bold

He was in NI when THEY (who were on The Balcony) were in Gibraltar after Them (those who haven't gone away, you know).

THEY slotted Them, who were planning to bomb Us, and there followed a sh¡tstorm of Them (The latter) shooting Us at a funeral, and the other Them, who support a different God but the same God, bombing Them at another funeral (The first Them, but not THEM).

Roger so far over?
Say again, all after Hello... ;)

He was in NI when THEY (who were on The Balcony) were in Gibraltar after Them (those who haven't gone away, you know).

THEY slotted Them, who were planning to bomb Us, and there followed a sh¡tstorm of Them (The latter) shooting Us at a funeral, and the other Them, who support a different God but the same God, bombing Them at another funeral (The first Them, but not THEM).

Roger so far over?
Long message?

Roger so far over?
/BLOCKS ON

/BLOCKS OFF

HCL

LE
Sorry, I didn't realise that as a clerk you spent your tour with your nose in the Banner catalogue, otherwise you might have realised what was going on in the real world.

Oi @ugly! This journo's sock has just called you a REMF.

Can you delay your response till after 15:00hrs as I'm just off to do my weekly shop. I'm going to get extra popcorn, anyone else need anything? Cheers.

Paulpot

Swinger
Oi @ugly! This journo's sock has just called you a REMF.

Can you delay your response till after 15:00hrs as I'm just off to do my weekly shop. I'm going to get extra popcorn, anyone else need anything? Cheers.
I'm not a sock, but I do like a laugh!

Also, set them up and I'll knock em down ;)

But to be honest I'm disappointed that such a significant occasion has just been chinned off.

Oh, and don't forget to recharge the batteries on your spastic wagon when you're out getting your white ace.
@HCL , in case your as thick as shit.

Last edited:

War Hero

Roger so far over?
Send more slowly and use other foot ... [translated from the morse ;) ]

Paulpot

Swinger
I'm not a sock, but I do like a laugh!

Also, set them up and I'll knock em down ;)

But to be honest I'm disappointed that such a significant occasion has just been chinned off.

Oh, and don't forget to recharge the batteries on your spastic wagon when you're out getting your white ace.
@HCL , in case your as thick as shit.
;)

ugly

LE
I think I was either in Bessbrook or Drummad or even Xmg when the shooting between the jocks and the ambush team took place during the funeral procession of one of the Gib bombers.
frankly there were so many op names that only a handful mean anything now and I’m not sure if I can use the names I do recall!

Paulpot

Swinger
Bloody hell! There's a name from the past! Were you there when the team Phot was RN?

Edit: Or am I getting confused with the WIS team of the day?
The phot we had was, I think RAOC. It was along time ago and he was involved in some scandle - naked photos, women's suspenders, if I recall. I don't remember a RN phot though. Some names - Dave the cardboard box, WOIC, Tony S..., Welsh git. A bloke whose name rhymed with shrapnel.
Other names will come back to me, I might look at the Rose and laurel (grope and gobble) for the period.

Paulpot

Swinger
I do remember the WOIC was sacked from NI. The story was that he was boasting in the Hillside bar in Hillsborough about Steak knife, unfortunately for him members of SB were in the bar and overheard him. I do know that he took us to work down the Falls once, as he said that PIRA would never suspect our presence. He was dobbed in over that by our transferee because the rest of us were so young, inexperienced,niave and stupid to do anything about it.

I fully understand - PERSEC is not a dirty word.

Unless you are introducing yourself as 'Winthrop', of course:

Or neon-lit hints that you are Thomas Clayton, the erstwhile subject of the 2000 action flick Proof of Life as you name bombed Russell Crowe and Meg Ryan:

PERSEC is not a dirty word.
Crevice, however...