Opération Serval - Mali.

Brigadier Alexandre Martin was killed by a mortar attack on the base of GAO, the 22nd of January this year
* A Brigadier in the french cavalerie = a Caporal in the Infanterie
I believe this is his funeral cortege in Paris, the French do this well, and rightly so.

1643273333032.png

RIP Brigadier Alexandre Martin, yet another victim of Islam.

There would be a lot less consequences to the west if we let them just kill one another. How many western lives wasted and damaged in those places? How much treasure wasted that could have secured our boarders and improved the lives of our citizens?

I think we tried the "ignoring ungoverned space" option several times.

It doesn't work, and sooner or later the fighting will end up on the streets of the UK.

Plus weak states are a haven for people smuggling which enables the immigrants coming to the UK which gets so many on this skip fire of a site so agitated.

It doesn't work, and sooner or later the fighting will end up on the streets of the UK.

Plus weak states are a haven for people smuggling which enables the immigrants coming to the UK which gets so many on this skip fire of a site so agitated.

Or you could choose to actually secure your borders and control who enters your country.

Or you could choose to actually secure your borders and control who enters your country.
But that's not controlled by the rank and file is it. The government controls those things, and as we all know, they are fecking useless at it.

The military never chooses where it gets sent. The government make those decisions. “War is the continuation of politics by other means”

But that's not controlled by the rank and file is it. The government controls those things, and as we all know, they are fecking useless at it.

The military never chooses where it gets sent. The government make those decisions. “War is the continuation of politics by other means”

I didn't say it was.

I never said they did.

There would be a lot less consequences to the west if we let them just kill one another. How many western lives wasted and damaged in those places? How much treasure wasted that could have secured our boarders and improved the lives of our citizens?
Trouble is, they will export their violence to the Lesser or Greater Satans eventually.

Do you try to keep a lid on it now in a far-away place, or face it later as domestic terrorism?

I didn't say it was.

I never said they did.
Your above posts insinuate that we should stay out of all wars and instead secure and control our borders. I was just pointing out, this is not in the control of our forces.

I'm not looking at getting into a pissing contest. I just posted an opinion based on what you wrote. Perhaps I've misinterpreted what you've posted.

A point of order, As a Empire the British and Indian Armies contained men and women of nearly every faith creed and colour
Yes there was/ is racism sectarian culture
Current diversity and equality ensures that no one deserves discrimination

Islam isn’t the enemy, the enemy can be anyone who attacks out way/style of life

We have a obligation to those that serve served and may serve in the future

Otherwise we are just as bad as those that utilise torture fear and intimidation to subvert suppress and subjugate

A point of order, As a Empire the British and Indian Armies contained men and women of nearly every faith creed and colour
Yes there was/ is racism sectarian culture
Current diversity and equality ensures that no one deserves discrimination

Islam isn’t the enemy, the enemy can be anyone who attacks out way/style of life

We have a obligation to those that serve served and may serve in the future

Otherwise we are just as bad as those that utilise torture fear and intimidation to subvert suppress and subjugate
Like Islam? Utilising fear, torture and intimidation is written in their handbook.

Nope.

To serve my country. I volunteered for everything and anything.

After Vietnam the Australian government kept out of pointless American wars. The lessons apparently needed relearning. There is plenty to keep us busy in our region.

Afghanistan and Iraq ?
And live with regional insecurity on their doorsteps?

Afghanistan and Iraq ?
And live with regional insecurity on their doorsteps?
And letting vast numbers of people in from these ungoverned spaces means our streets become ungoverned with those from Libya and Iraqi to name few letting off bombs in entertainment venues killing women and young children. These borders are beggining to be contained anyway with walls being built in Poland, Hungary, Greece Croata and Bulgaria. Turkey is building a wall on its eastern border.

Trying to impose western standards of human rights, femae education etc has just been proved to be a waste of blood and treasure as shown in Afghanistan and now in the Sahel. Leave them to sort out their own problems one way or another. To do otherwise is just another form of neo colonialism.

Look at Afghanistan at the moment. The Taliban have won and are now in gorvernment, but that is just the easy part. They now have to govern and run a functioning economy without all the western aid that kept the place afloat for two decades. Regionally the problem is down to Pakistan, Iran and China who did so much to undermine the west's efforts. Pakistan is paying the price now for all its double dealing with its economy in free fall. NGO aid in Afghanistan just enables the status quo. I am sure China would lend them money if they put down the appropriate collateral.

Iraqi has had to sort it its problems pretty much by themselves after ISIS almost took Baghdad in 2014. The Libyans will eventually sort themselves out when they get tired of killing each other. Third world problems, third world solutions. Both China and Russia are going to get their fingers burnt with all their meddling in Africa. Especially China with all their debt in Africa. When the Africans default on their loans and nationalise Chinese assets without compensation. What are the Chinese going to do, send in a PLA Afrika Korp?

Last edited:
And letting vast numbers of people in from these ungoverned spaces means are streets become ungoverned with those from Libya and Iraqi to name few letting off bombs in entertainment venues killing women and young children. These borders are beggining to be contained anyway with walls being built in Poland, Hungary, Greece Croata and Bulgaria. Turkey is building a wall on its eastern border.

Trying to impose western standards of human rights, femae education etc has just been proved to be a waste of blood and treasure as shown in Afghanistan and now in the Sahel. Leave them to sort out their own problems one way or another. To do otherwise is just another form of neo colonialism.

Look at Afghanistan at the moment. The Taliban have won and are now in gorvernment, but that is just the easy part. They now have to govern and run a functioning economy without all the western aid that kept the place afloat for two decades. Regionally the problem is down to Pakistan, Iran and China who did so much to undermine the west's efforts. Pakistan is paying the price now for all its double dealing with its economy in free fall. NGO aid in Afghanistan just enables the status quo. I am sure China would lend them money if they put down the appropriate collateral.

Iraqi has had to sort it its problems pretty much by themselves after ISIS almost took Baghdad in 2014. The Libyans will eventually sort themselves out when they get tired of killing each other. Third world problems, third world solutions. Both China and Russia are going to get their fingers burnt with all their meddling in Africa. Especially China with all their debt in Africa. When the Africans default on their loans and nationalise Chinese assets without compensation. What are the Chinese going to do, send in a PLA Afrika Korp?

Our Government just announced 97 million pounds in aid for Afghanistan this morning. That's our Fekin money!

Latest Threads