Oops, shes a stripper!

He rushed out of the room while she packed her bag.

Phoned his mum to say thanks? Or couldn't stand up straight?

I'm betting she's going to get the best Mother's Day present ever next year.

Why didn't this sort of thing happen in my school?

crabtastic said:
I'm betting she's going to get the best Mother's Day present ever next year.
Probably a 10" Dildo.

Well she started it. 8O

crabtastic said:
Why didn't this sort of thing happen in my school?
I wouldn't think a stripper would be allowed past the Borstal gates :D

When I leave the Army I want to be a teacher in Nottingham!

Apparantly she's been booked for the next PTA meeting. Only this time she has to come dressed as the headmistress......

...sorry, got to go to the loo, back in a mo.

Biped

LE
Book Reviewer
He's never going to live that one down is he?

Ya ya ya poof, fancy running out of class, she was only just getting started!

...and perhaps the funniest bit of all is yet to come.

I can see someone's career being badly damaged, if not terminated over this. Interviews without coffee and biscuits are the least of one persons worries right now.

Really funny.

The teacher was quite happy to watch the lad whipped 16 times but, being Australia, the cream obviously didn't have enough sun protection so she had to stop the 'show' there :wink:

“Then a woman in a very short skirt walked in dressed as a copper. She asked the lad to stand up, which he did, and told him he had been a very naughty boy because he hadn’t been doing his homework.”
So the moral of this is... don't do your homework :roll:

She stripped to her underwear while dancing to a Britney Spears song and asked the teenager to rub cream all over her body before the “stunned” teacher called an end to the act.
Strikes me the teacher would need to have been 'stunned' for quite some time for all this to happen. Good sport!

Meadows eh? I thought the truest sign of class and breeding would arise out of sunny St Ann’s…..

But surely to got said stripper would have though it a bit odd A) being in a school … OK could be for a teacher (Mrs Bobbin a teacher in Notts can confirm this happens..)
B) In room with said scamp and his equally hairless friends at least raised an eyebrow before getting going…

Mind you she probably raised a few things in that lesson not on the curriculum….. 8O