Ooops

G

Goku

Officer Cadet Wales' weapon was picked up and used by another cadet who handed it back a couple of hours later
What kind of a numpty walks off with another mans weapon without letting him know, likewise what kind of a numpty leaves his weapon out of arms reach…

Bad drills all-round.

the LSW is quoted by the express as being "more powerfull version" of the rifle....eh? Longer barrel.

and that it can fire 775 rounds a minute,....well only if you can reload every 2.4 seconds....journos are such bores.

He should be rifted though, and should probably not get the Sword of Honour...after all, he might mislay it.

Who goes to ranges on bikes? Did he pedal up and down the firing point?

The guns are kept in the Berkshire college's armoury and for security reasons they are signed out to cadets when needed.

So for security reasons they are signed out.

I wonder why they're kept in the armoury then.

londonirish said:
the LSW is quoted by the express as being "more powerfull version" of the rifle....eh? Longer barrel.

and that it can fire 775 rounds a minute,....well only if you can reload every 2.4 seconds....journos are such bores.

He should be rifted though, and should probably not get the Sword of Honour...after all, he might mislay it.
And pouches for 26 mags. Not even airsoft walts have webbing for that

The barrel needs to be longer.

Especially if you leave it on the range.

OOPS...looks like Prince William had a panicky few hours...it appears he 'lost' his LSW whilst within Sandhurst but was fortunate enough to have it returned a few hours later by one of his mates.

I bet his arrse was twitching...

obesa_cantavit said:
OOPS...looks like Prince William had a panicky few hours...it appears he 'lost' his LSW whilst within Sandhurst but was fortunate enough to have it returned a few hours later by one of his mates.

I bet his arrse was twitching...
...and now I have just seen several other links to the same story...I shall go and stand in the corner and spank myself with a wet fish...

The bit that never fails to grip my sh** is the old quote "A source told the Daily Mail:". That's like the old "Last night, the star was said to be....." (as if it's hot off the press). Media scumf**ks.

Oh my God. Yawn. Recruit in forgeting/ having weapon temporarily nicked shocker.

I'm sure it's never happened to anyone else on this site who has served.

Crown Jewels my Arrse.

Seems to be several paragons of military virtue here. HRH is a recruit, things like that happen to recruits. I'm sure, after the 'talking to' he will receive from his Colour Sergeant, he will never ever lose track of his weapon again!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Mighty_doh_nut Aviation 7
scalieback The NAAFI Bar 0
PartTimePongo Current Affairs, News and Analysis 0