Ooops!!!

Is that one of them Smart cars? No? Well, it is now.

Seconds before the impact, the car driver looked in his mirror and screamed, "Czech, Czech, Czech!" An L-driver too, I notice.

(Wonder what a green L-plate signifies in Czechoslovakia).

More ooops!!!

Now that reminds me of when I was learning to drive. Dad had a Beetle with one of those 'kin long tow-bars on the back. I reversed around a VERY steep bend, cut the corner a bit and ended up with the tow bar dug into the ground and the rear (driving) wheels spinning futilely in mid-air.

How we laughed as we chiseled away at the tarmac.

Parked my car like that once when I had a flat tire and didn't have a jack.Couldn't be arrsed to flag down somebody for help.Another time I just pulled into a grassy field and dug a hole under the offending tire.Worked perfectly both times.

Really tasteful Merky. Is that the one that killed mum, dad and two little kiddies on the M25 about a month ago?

You cnut.

Devil_Dog said:
Parked my car like that once when I had a flat tire and didn't have a jack.Couldn't be arrsed to flag down somebody for help.Another time I just pulled into a grassy field and dug a hole under the offending tire.Worked perfectly both times.
Gosh, that's truly sheer crazyness.

Whatever next?

Dale the snail said:
Devil_Dog said:

Whatever next?
How about a date? I know this all-you-can-eat place.Drinks are on me....

Awol said:
Really tasteful Merky. Is that the one that killed mum, dad and two little kiddies on the M25 about a month ago?

You cnut.
Well, from the snow in the field and the side of the road the traffic is on, I'd say no.

Awol said:

You cnut.
Not unless the M25 has relocated to Slovakia and snow fell in September. :)

NAAFI humour here not current affairs. :)

the_guru said:
Awol said:

You cnut.
Well, from the snow in the field and the side of the road the traffic is on, I'd say no.
Not that the location is important, but it looks like a left hand carriageway to me.

merkator said:
Awol said:

You cnut.
Not unless the M25 has relocated to Slovakia and snow fell in September. :)

NAAFI humour here not current affairs. :)
Fcuk off, a family with two kids under 5 being squashed between two lorries isn't anyones idea of a joke. At least, I hope it isn't.

Devil_Dog said:
Dale the snail said:
Devil_Dog said:

Whatever next?
How about a date? I know this all-you-can-eat place.Drinks are on me....
You smooth talker.

Can you afford the air fare?

Awol, I agree.

Fcuk off, a family with two kids under 5 being squashed between two lorries isn't anyones idea of a joke. At least, I hope it isn't.

In a vain attempt at bringing the thread back on course;

I remember , back in the olden days of automatic C-reg datsun sunnys, careering through a set of garage doors, after my 70 odd year old grandad got the brake and accelerator pedal mixed up, one sunny day, driving up the driveway. (he was deafened in ww2, hence he couldn't hear the revs and in those days only ferraris had rev counters). perhaps even more astonishingly he made it all the way to the end and managed to get the first third through the rear wall before the oxy-accetelene set trapped under the body lifted the frontwheels clear off the ground. :omfg:

Did he kill anyone though?

You smooth talker.

Can you afford the air fare?

Smooth talker me? :) Nice shoes you have on there.Did you use to model for Victoria's Secrets?

Airfare?What are you talking about?We can do everything I intend to do to you right here right now.Do you have a webcam?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
vinniethemanxcat Cars, Bikes 'n AFVs 4
Provost The NAAFI Bar 21
C The NAAFI Bar 45