Ooops Mlud

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by geo7863, Mar 2, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I'm just waiting for Phoney Tony to flash somebody, just to see how they spin it.

2. My quaint operating system does not allow me to view this piece of news, but, from seeing the headline, my guess would be that this sort of action would be more likely in someone with this sort of life mapped out for them, perhaps from birth.
  3. for bovvyblonde.......(rowwwwr!!!)

Top Judge Charged With Exposure Friday March 2, 07:13 PM

Lord Justice Richards, one of Britain's most senior judges, has been charged with two counts of exposure. The judge, who sits in the Court of Appeal, was arrested in January after a female train passenger complained that a man had exposed himself to her. A British Transport Police spokesman said the 56-year-old had been charged with two counts of exposure relating to two separate incidents on trains in south-west London last year.

Sir Stephen Richards, a married father-of-three, was bailed

to appear at City of Westminster Magistrates' Court on March 8.

The judge, who lives in Wimbledon, south west London, was arrested following an undercover operation.

Afterwards, he insisted he was innocent.

He has overseen a number of high-profile hearings, and in January ruled in a High Court case brought by the family of Jean Charles de Menezes, the Brazilian gunned down by armed police who mistook him for a suicide bomber.

In a statement, the Judicial Communications Office said: "The Lord Chancellor and the Lord Chief Justice have been made aware of the charges against Lord Justice Richards.

"The judge will not be sitting, pending the outcome of the proceedings.

"The Lord Chancellor and the Lord Chief Justice do not comment on individual cases before the courts."

Email Story Send Story via IM Blog via Y! 360° Print Related UK News
  4. Thanks datumhead. What's rowwwwr? or have I got too many W's?

But, still I have this theory that we're all only higher apes ..... and I'm a bit trashed tonight.

5.'s a roar in a homer simpson style :blowkiss:

I assume that you are "the bovvyblond" your avatar shows.

.....sorry i'll get my coat

6. Police denied that there'd been a cover up.

The old ones are often the best.
  7. EAGLE1

EAGLE1 On ROPs

Did you hear about the judge who flashed his knobb to three old ladies at a bus stop-two of them had a stroke- the other just stood and watched. :thumleft:
  8. It's not so much as how they get there but how the hell you get rid of them. Excuse the pun but the judiciary are a law unto themselves. The old school tie is alive and well and living in Britain.
  9. Maybe he was just playing with his gavel.

Or somebody shouted "All rise".
  10. Hi All,

Yeah, very old school.

"You've been a very naughty boy; and you can stand in the corner until the lesson is over." :thumright:

Best Regards,