OOOP army pr mistake

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by jaybee2786, Apr 3, 2013.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Attached Files:

• army.jpg
      File size:
      114.4 KB
  2. Yes, it's a sign of the times that we can't afford to have a whole HQ ran by an AVM dedicated to ensuring our PR is the best.

Doesn't detract from the fact that a Rockape took his Osprey off and shot it during the "Battle Of Bastion" in order to make it look like he had took a round, the miserable excuse for a lizard.

Riddle me that, you belmer.
    • Like Like x 9
  3. is he asleep?
    • Like Like x 1
  4. Nice to see a Rockape out of the paradigm cabin. Perhaps someone from the C-IED group can ping their family a wee email before he comes back from his scran and jostles with a Tongan Marine for Facebook time.

The straggle of cunts.
    • Like Like x 5
  5. Yawn yawn proof or shut the fuck up
  6. And we have a bite lol
  7. Proof of what?

a) The Army being worse at PR than the RAF?
    b) The RAF PR Machine being ran by an AVM?
    c) A Rockape shooting his own Osprey?
    d) You being a belmer?

All the above are facts and open source, out there in the public domain for anyone with a PC and an internet connection to read, I suggest you spend some time educating yourself instead of trying to willy wave in front of the ruffty-tuffty soldiers, you wretch.
    • Like Like x 5
  8. It's not a bite when someone points out that a gaggle of billy big timing uniformed walts detract from the welfare provision of people who actually take risks. That's just a statement of fact.
  9. I'm wondering though, why were you researching the weapons that the British Army use, surely such a one-man mushroom-cloud-laying-motherfucker hard-as-nails Rockape like yourself would know everything there is to know?

Or were you just wanking over pictures of soldiers you dirty little homo?
    • Like Like x 8
  10. One of the rockapes on 'tour' sent him the link, whilst trying to justify his four hour shift in the Paradigm cabin.
    • Like Like x 2
  11. I'd be more concerned that jaybee2786 is too busy frapping himself to notice the 'combat shotgun' is a rifle with UGL.
    • Like Like x 3
  12. Porridge_gun

Porridge_gun LE Good Egg (charities)

He wouldn't know the difference between a combat shotgun and a bowl of Angel Delight.
    • Like Like x 4
  13. Where's the mistake?

The RAF Regiment are not the unique, steally eyed, front liners they claim to be. The blue job cunts are just support weapons. I think the original poster has completely missed the irony of the picture, so for his benefit.........

Army website, support weapons page, picture of rock with gun.

Works like a fucking treat for me.
    • Like Like x 3
  14. Not the first time the army has used raf regiment photos for there own recruiting