Oooooooh look what I found..SL Groups

Discussion in 'Gaming and Software' started by Minxy, Feb 11, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Cant........breathe..........for........laughing...

Whilst pottering about SL (shopping, as I do) I came across one of 'them' NO really..

BRITISH SAS

THE BRITISH SAS BEST OF THE BEST WE USE OUR OWN CREATED WEAPONS ARMOR VEHICLES ETC AND I AM ALWAYS HAPPY TO HAVE SOME SOLDIERS ON OUR SIDE O BUT THERES ONE THING U HAVE TO LIVE WITH BEING AT WAR WITH ANOTHER GROUP LITERLY BUT ITS NO PROBLEM (THATS JUST LIKE 7 OUT OF THE 20 I HAVE LOL)

He really didnt like getting the piss taken out of him........any other groups?

Is also a member of 'Black Ops' I might add..

I did attempt to drag him back to the Island BUT he was having none of it.

Wonder should I point out the spelling mistakes?

*sigh* I shall probably have to spend the rest of my time looking over my shoulder now!

2. A visit with a jihadi vest may be in order !!!

LT.

P.S Minxy while on it pissed last nite I joined a welshish group. How do I get my ARRSE tag back ?

3. Edit, Groups, highlight ARRSE and activate it...you can toggle between groups.

4. Cheers ma dear.

5. You did,nt tell him where we are did you ??? All we need is a walt invasion on the island. They can be a pain in the arrse at times !!! ...... Provide good sport for my Minigun & nipple cannons tho !!!! loL

LT.

6. Can someone remind me... SL?

7. The clue would be where this thread is, bullet.

8. We MUST meet this mong... seriously! What's his ID etc? Loads of fun to be had jihad...

9. No did I heck, was sorely tempted just so we could bait them for a wee while...he actually owns 'THE SAS' group

Which is..

Welcome to the SAS!~

We're a team devoted to weapons, aeroplanes, helicopters and missions!
    We are a team that only recruits the best of the best, we will be doing sheduled missions in the near future.

Every recruit that joins the team is each given free gear on behalf of the team. If you think you have what it takes to join, simply IM Lucky7 Ball or Blaze Box for more information.

-Lucky7 Ball-

10. So, SL anyone?

11. You're as bright as an IR cyalume.

12. Not from where I'm sitting, he ain't !!!

13. Ahhhh, Second Life! Excellent stuff. I'm struggling with the first.

I hope I haven't ruined a great thread!

14. Only as much as you usually do. ;)

15. But far less since my ARP ........ :albino: