Ooooooh Me Head!

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by mac5543, Jan 1, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. At work early this morning after an all nighter. Feel feckin' lousy but had a great time. Had a couple of "Pink" smarties to keep the pain away. It seems I'm now a gay icon in Calais due to the fact i was the only one in town in a kilt. I've never seen so many photo's of my hairy arse.

Still, only 8 hours to go until my shift finishes.

Happy New Year all.

Mac

2. Great stuff. The strongest drink I had last night was a cup of instant coffee. Woke up this morning feeling great and am just about to go for a 10 mile run. Happy New Year to all you Arrsers.

3. happy new year all, feeling a tadge delicate,, and tired..i also stink like a frog garlic factory , god only knows what i was eatting...

4. Frogs with garlic? Check your pond to see if any critters are missing.

5. No sore head for me.

I was in bed for 2230 and tutted at the fireworks.

Probably due to the bottle of bushmills I caned the night before!

Happy new year all!

6. Makes two of us... me in my own bed of course :oops:

7. shhhh - don't type so loudly

8. This so-called government have told you time and time again "Binge drinking is bad for you, never mind those you throw up all over"!

Self abuse is fun until you have over done it, then it makes you sore!

Cure "Bruffin a good antacid and 10 minutes on oxygen"! :oops:

9. Wakey wakey ! my head is fine but somehow the house has started spinning and the electronics on my wheelchair are buggered, but worst of all ,them damm fireworks in the middle of the night, that realy fugs me up for a couple of days , so the first footers are now met by a grumpy , unsteady, ex squaddie who's been under fire during the night and cant get the wheelchair to the fridge for " medicine "
    Cant wait untill next year !

WW

10. Happy newyear all! Ooohh yeah my head! After guzzling down lager all night long my bezzer thought is was a good idea to drink a few glasses of my Drambuie on the side... BAD IDEA !!!!! Man ,that knocked me intstantly off my feet! After 24 year of professional alcoholism i should have known better! :roll:

11. Sign of a good night eh 8)

Happy New Year.

12. Spanish_Dave

Spanish_Dave LE Good Egg (charities)

There is nothing big and hard about drinking to excess...........Bloody good fun though :lol:

13. Unless you've drunk too much to get big and hard.

14. lots of wife beater till 0100, not too bad a head, then back on it tonight.

15. Didn't get to bed untill 0630 :roll:

Feel sh1te now, but the wobbly will make me better later :wink: