Oooooo sir you have shaving foam in your ear!

Discussion in 'The ARRSE Hole' started by monkeyfcuk, May 6, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Mmmmmmmmmm just had an RSM's and to my surprise the RSM had shaving foam in his ear! What would of been the best course of action in this situation?

To tell him? Or
    To not tell him?

Help me
  2. Porridge_gun

Porridge_gun LE Good Egg (charities)

3. It's probable he'd just had aural sex with his life partner. It's best to keep quiet unless you want to join in.
  4. I believe that you should have informed him that he was improperly dressed as the addition of shaving foam is not in the queens regs. Yes, the weekend would have been full of duties for you, but at least you would have had that warm feeling of knowing that you would have ensured that the RSM would have kept the standards that he expects everyone else keeps to.

Add to that, you would save him the embarrassment of walking around camp for most of the day with the said shaving foam in his ear, so he may have even been grateful...well maybe.
  5. Yeah right!
  6. Is this the same RSM of a cirtain signal regiment that managed to mix up two months beginning with M and had said regiment in short sleve order in march??
  7. Correct Knob chops that is said RSM! Good bloke!
  8. Negligent-Discharge

Negligent-Discharge LE Book Reviewer

Lydd: Scots Guard RSM I Mc*** (a splendid RSM especially to fellow Jocks) comes out of ablutions to watch our Drill. Now there is an expression "to splash one's boots", but this was Niagara on a rainy day and a damp patch to the right of his zip. What to do? We kept our gobs shut, but told him in the Mess that night when he was pished as a rat. Saw the funny side too.
  9. the_boy_syrup

the_boy_syrup LE Book Reviewer

Smash him in he ear and shout "get it fucking sorted"

Worked for me though I don't hear to good out of that ear anymore
  10. All SNCO's, at the very least, should have been notified ASAP. This would enable them to make a point of being in his vicinity smiling and looking him straight in the eye.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.