• This is a stand-to for an incoming competition, one of our most expensive yet.
    Later this week we're going to be offering the opportunity to Win £270 Rab Neutrino Pro military down jacket
    Visit the thread at that link above and Watch it to be notified as soon as the competition goes live

Oooooh ello

I usually post on Rear Party - thought I'd pop over here and see what all the fuss is about!

I'm the other half of a blokey in the army (erm, I would usually say better half but seeing as I'm here I'll just say 'other') and generally just here having a nosey.

Got to say, this forum has given me a laugh. Had a pretty poo day to be fair, and this place has been just what I needed!

T-ra.

Yes.
Only by invitation.
And...
... sadly for me old blokey, I don't send many!!

edited to say : cheers for the hello, afterthoughts are still thoughts!

Then in that case I bid you welcome, invitations are still invitations, and people are persistent.
I went on RearParty once, strange place full of moany wimmin talking about knitting, holidays and slagging each other off............ oh, hang on

You sound like a very broad-minded person. That's a welcome quality around here...... :)

HollyGofastly said:
I usually post on Rear Party - thought I'd pop over here and see what all the fuss is about!

I'm the other half of a blokey in the army (erm, I would usually say better half but seeing as I'm here I'll just say 'other') and generally just here having a nosey.

Got to say, this forum has given me a laugh. Had a pretty poo day to be fair, and this place has been just what I needed!

T-ra.
Is he on Ex at the moment????

Feel like putting out?

:twisted:

HollyGofastly said:
Haha ... god has lots of love for tryers right now .... !!!
Holly - are you sure you are ready for ARRSE? They don't play nicely you know.

Sluggy x

HollyGofastly said:
Yes.
Only by invitation.
And...
... sadly for me old blokey, I don't send many!!

edited to say : cheers for the hello, afterthoughts are still thoughts!
That's why it's called a Golden Ticket!

You give your fella a Golden Ticket, then he knows it's fine for Willy Wonka to enter the chocolate factory :)

Hi...by the way.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
velcrostripes The NAAFI Bar 9
JONCAL The NAAFI Bar 4
mac5543 The NAAFI Bar 20