Oooooh ello

Discussion in 'The Other Half' started by HollyGofastly, Aug 12, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I usually post on Rear Party - thought I'd pop over here and see what all the fuss is about!

I'm the other half of a blokey in the army (erm, I would usually say better half but seeing as I'm here I'll just say 'other') and generally just here having a nosey.

Got to say, this forum has given me a laugh. Had a pretty poo day to be fair, and this place has been just what I needed!

2. Hello and welcome to Arrse, now do you take it up the afformentioned body part?
    Did I say hello? I usually forget that bit :D
  3. Yes.
    Only by invitation.
    ... sadly for me old blokey, I don't send many!!

edited to say : cheers for the hello, afterthoughts are still thoughts!
  4. Then in that case I bid you welcome, invitations are still invitations, and people are persistent.
    I went on RearParty once, strange place full of moany wimmin talking about knitting, holidays and slagging each other off............ oh, hang on
  5. You sound like a very broad-minded person. That's a welcome quality around here...... :)
  6. Cheers, I do dont I :D
  7. Suits put her down she already has a blokey and doesnt want a sproggy one as well. :roll:
  8. To be fair scuba, god loves a tryer.
  9. A young blokey type holly, and God might love a tryer but its all Suits has going for him.

Have fun over here and dont take the boys too seriously.
  10. How very dare you, cheeky shoite........

She has a point though to be fair....
  11. Never mind eh?!

I shall keep my wits about me scuba ;)

12. Dont worry about your wits just keep your clothes on until after they hand over the cash :wink:
  13. No money shall change hands - one is a laydeeeeeee don't you know!
  14. Yeah, learn from scoobs mistake :wink:
  15. What mistake? You didnt seriously think that was big enough to be me did you? FFS the stench would have melted the camera lens :evil: