• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Ooooh Richard!!!

Surely Felching? involving a long handled spoon that was designed for enjoying those last drops of your Knicker bocker glory? although according to Monksy aka Monk velching a straw of the wide variety can be substituted for said spoon!

More to the point, how the fcuck did the copier not smash due to the size of the fat fcuking arse on this geezer, oh and he told me it was a guinea pig not a ferret. No I didn't see it either Dale before you start you mad cow!!!!!Moo, gibber gibber my old man's a mushroom...

Neo said:
More to the point, how the fcuck did the copier not smash due to the size of the fat fcuking arse on this geezer, oh and he told me it was a guinea pig not a ferret. No I didn't see it either Dale before you start you mad cow!!!!!Moo, gibber gibber my old man's a mushroom...
He he he

mad cow is a terminal disease. You dancer :wink:

Latest Threads