OOOHH! WOULD IT HURT?

Discussion in 'The ARRSE Hole' started by civvygit, Oct 15, 2005.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I'm in luurrvveeee.. :twisted:

2. Class! Love the expression on the guys face. :lol:

3. 8O 8O Oh God!!! I can feel my aged hormones starting to twitch :lol:

I want the geek :twisted: :twisted:

:mrgreen:

4. would love to see her expression if it was a screw-cap!

5. J_D

J_D LE

Cor blimey guv!!!

One for the girls, or the lads, depends on who your batting for! Good theme tune!

Dildo song

6. ANya...fancy playing a tune on me pink oboe?

7. J_D

J_D LE

Would do but I'd have to find it first. Magnifying glass ain't doing nowt so far! But if your willing to help..............................

8. thats top of wish list

9. Do you ever shut up? Have you tried the Lonely Hearts Thread? I really don't care if you are in Cyprus, have a word with yourself, get yourself a life. Try joining the army, instead of trying to be a Colburn Commando. Nobody cares about you. You truly are an oxygen thief. Stop stealing my air. I am willing to discuss this in PM should you wish. If not, my e-mail address is theslugster@gmail.co.uk.

I eagerly await your response.

(At no stage in this post were animals hurt. Yet.)

10. J_D

J_D LE

Oh poor dale, Arrse guys not paying you attention? Shame, not learnt your lesson of being a gob shite from MB?

I am not trying to be any one sweetie, go back to your house or do what your hubby did LEAVE!

11. Two chix fighting over me again......................I've still got it! 8)

12. Hark at her. Have I touched a nerve "sweetie"?

Before you start, are you bezzering Moody? She thinks you write shite too.

As I said, keep it in PM, or e-mail me.

Keep it off the thread. Be a mate. I like to slap my mates.

13. J_D

J_D LE

Fighting? Nah Dale's just doing her "wannabe t'net" act, while I am laughing like a mad woman!

But for you AB, I'll pretend!

As for keeping it off a thread! Maybe you need to take your own advice dale and wind that neck in of yours. You ain't touch nowt of me, wouldn't go near a flea bag troll like you.

As for Moody, don't you think its already to late to brown nose her, has she not knocked your arse down enough yet?

14. With a face like yours Dale, I think your mates like to slap you back.