• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

OOOHH! WOULD IT HURT?

Biscuits_AB said:
ANya...fancy playing a tune on me pink oboe?
Would do but I'd have to find it first. Magnifying glass ain't doing nowt so far! But if your willing to help..............................

Anya1982 said:
Biscuits_AB said:
Would do but I'd have to find it first. Magnifying glass ain't doing nowt so far! But if your willing to help..............................
Do you ever shut up? Have you tried the Lonely Hearts Thread? I really don't care if you are in Cyprus, have a word with yourself, get yourself a life. Try joining the army, instead of trying to be a Colburn Commando. Nobody cares about you. You truly are an oxygen thief. Stop stealing my air. I am willing to discuss this in PM should you wish. If not, my e-mail address is theslugster@gmail.co.uk.

I eagerly await your response.

(At no stage in this post were animals hurt. Yet.)

Oh poor dale, Arrse guys not paying you attention? Shame, not learnt your lesson of being a gob shite from MB?

I am not trying to be any one sweetie, go back to your house or do what your hubby did LEAVE!

B

Biscuits_AB

Dale the snail said:
Anya1982 said:
Biscuits_AB said:
Do you ever shut up? Have you tried the Lonely Hearts Thread? I really don't care if you are in Cyprus, have a word with yourself, get yourself a life. Try joining the army, instead of trying to be a Colburn Commando. Nobody cares about you. You truly are an oxygen thief. Stop stealing my air. I am willing to discuss this in PM should you wish. If not, my e-mail address is theslugster@gmail.co.uk.

I eagerly await your response.

(At no stage in this post were animals hurt. Yet.)

Two chix fighting over me again......................I've still got it! 8)

Anya1982 said:
Oh poor dale, Arrse guys not paying you attention? Shame, not learnt your lesson of being a gob shite from MB?

I am not trying to be any one sweetie, go back to your house or do what your hubby did LEAVE!
Hark at her. Have I touched a nerve "sweetie"?

Before you start, are you bezzering Moody? She thinks you write shite too.

As I said, keep it in PM, or e-mail me.

Keep it off the thread. Be a mate. I like to slap my mates.

Fighting? Nah Dale's just doing her "wannabe t'net" act, while I am laughing like a mad woman!

But for you AB, I'll pretend!

As for keeping it off a thread! Maybe you need to take your own advice dale and wind that neck in of yours. You ain't touch nowt of me, wouldn't go near a flea bag troll like you.

As for Moody, don't you think its already to late to brown nose her, has she not knocked your arse down enough yet?

Charlotte_Roberts said:
I would ask why all the hostility, but um I better not :shock:

Biscuits, it would seem you never lost it :D
Its what happens when you become the "Arrse" wh0re on gatherings, like Dale.

Ignore her.

Latest Threads