Oooh the Leaders debate...

Despite what the thickerati tell themselves, I'm politically neutral but I do look forward to tonight's debate.
I strongly suspect that Magic Grandpa will wipe the floor with Woeful Johnson.

This thought will of course annoy some.

Despite what the thickerati tell themselves, I'm politically neutral but I do look forward to tonight's debate.

I'm waiting with the catch net already.

I’ve seen better wind ups from you.

Toppet

War Hero
I think that any time Johnson is remotely challenged, he'll quickly mumble and bluster then make a joke at Magic Grandpa's expense.

lecky

War Hero
I'm waiting for Johnson to ask Magic Grandpa if he bought any BT shares after he trashed them, in the sure and certain knowledge, they'll go back up again when he loses?

It's not a wind up.
Johnson is woeful under any kind of pressure.
He is and will start making jokes probably, but Corbyn turns into Mr Angry if he gets asked anything off message and it's not a good look

He can't fake sincerity like McDonnell, so you could end up with this

I've never been to fond of politics, always listening to so many empty promises and how they will be carried out, especially with banter about how they'll inject money into the NHS, more police, free university tuition fees, mostly from Labour... I doubt it will ever happen, and I don't believe it should, Corybyn lives in a fantasy land where his answer is the richest of society more than those who aren't, more or less setting a different tax bracket... I for one don't believe that's fair, a system where everyone contributes equally can't be disputed, the windup for me is with the concept of the money tree where he tends to forget everything costs money, to give you have to take away, so increasing the NHS budget means cutting... or reducing... whatever, or making people who've sweated to get where they are through innovation, born into means, studied hard, worked their way up the ladder etc and it has to come from somewhere, I wonder how much he pays from his salary in tax, maybe he should lead by example? Oh wait... he's an MP...

Let’s hope they fact check the shit out of both of them and hold them to account when they talk bollocks.

I wish Boris would stop repeating himself! Move on from how many Conservative candidates support the deal please!

Johnson is definitely a better and more charismatic speaker than Corbyn.

Corbyn insists on talking over Etchingham to say "We've made our position perfectly clear ..." - to be met by much laughter

Latest Threads