OOF!

Suspended sentence? For punching a pensioner?

cnuts!

I assume the old boy was arrested and questioned by plod?
Where on earth did you get your Avatar from? The look on that moggies face cracks me up everytime I see it!

Excellent.

I love these stories, it's like that video of the twat who decided to pick a fight on a bloke in drag, only to find out that the tranny in question was a UFC fighter!

The only suspended sentence I want to see is where the culprit is suspended on the end of a rope , very effective and ensures they never commit another offence , plus in this time of austerity it is very cheap , you could even make a profit by selling tickets to those wanting to observe

At least the chav's (Les Andrews I think he is called) awesome wheely bin pushing skills didn't go viral...

He attempted to sue the Sun for 'making him look stupid', he was upset because people mocked him in the street.

I would pay to have seen the look on the soft twats face as he looked up from the floor at the old fella he thought was an easy target.

[video=youtube;mg0ov1LUdOU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=mg0ov1LUdOU[/video]
St.Helens greatest moment I'm so proud.

At least the chav's (Les Andrews I think he is called) awesome wheely bin pushing skills didn't go viral...

He attempted to sue the Sun for 'making him look stupid', he was upset because people mocked him in the street.
He made himself look stupid, the Sun just publicised it!

Yeah, sorry - your asinine comment was really, really funny. Are you here all week?