only the fit survive!!!

Discussion in 'Join the Army - Regular Soldier Recruitment' started by stevenhawkins, Feb 23, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. i get sick and tired of new young pte's & Cfn coming to our new units unable to pass a simple PFT, what sort of people are we allowing into glorious armed forces. i know that the army is involved in a big recruitment drive but lets not allow the dregs of society pass through the doors of training regts until fully up to the standard expected in the field force.
    8O

2. Do you join the Training Regt after Phase one, to do your Phase 2?

3. Is it just your "new units" or all of your units that are affected? Which new units would these be?

Should the toms be of substandard fitness when they arrive, as a senior tom why don't you take them under your wing and get 'em fit?

If you are not part of the solution, etc.

How chuffed would your Sgt be if you rocked up and said "Sarge, the new boy is a little bit slow, but I'll take him out at dinner times to improve his times. That way you have one less thing to worry about. Oh, and I supervised new boy in making you a nice cup of char too."

Incidentaly, I do this with those who aren't as fit as they should be. I do have an ulterior motive, it gives me an excuse to get my fat arrse out at dinner time.

4. stop f*cking moaning. i bet you're not that fit.