Only in America .....

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by royalmile, Apr 28, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Only 7 Stone in 8 months, put the fat prick on Biggest loser
  2. Only in America? Not likely, Brits thrive on this kind of litigation band wagon.
  3. the_boy_syrup

the_boy_syrup LE Book Reviewer

I lost a shed load of weight on Telic 4
    Anyone know a good lawyer?

"Fat Biff squaddie sues MOD for weight loss"

T_B_S Told this reporter:

"It was awful I was doing PT and alsorts they made me carry ammo and stuff despite me putting my name down for those shortages you hear about
    My xxxxxxx body armour had a big heavy metal plate in and then I had to ride round in these vehicles which were like a sauna inside, some days I had to walk around town with no naffi break or pie order
    I lost loads of weight and I blame the MOD
    I asked if I could ring out for an Achmeds doner special but this staffy bloke called me a fucwit and when I did get through to the shop Achmed said he would tie it to a rocket and send it over to me"
    The staffy called me a fat fukcer and said I'd given away the positions and we would get IDF called in on us
    When I said I didn't like kosher he went mental
    I need £6 million to order food and get my weight back to where I feel comfartable with my inner self

Des Browne stated that he wasn't right sure where Iraq was so he would have to decline to comment but as Secretary of Scotland he stated we have loads of takeaways and T_B_S is welcome to sign up for our 'Scottish lifestyle course' graduates pass out at 39 and unless revived stay that way
  4. fat **** a few CFTs would see him right see his man tits i bet he is the bitch in nick lol
  5. Ha what a tool, maybe he felt faint because he has never done exercise in his life!