Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to join our community
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site, connect with other members through your own private inbox and will receive smaller adverts!

Only in America

Shes alright. Maybe too much of a pointy chin thing going on tho...

Squaddie head on.............

Hot Diggerty, Gentlemen, we dive at five , pass me a jonny & forget the swarfega I,m attacking it dry !!

LT.

Dogface said:
crabtastic said:
Dogface said:
Pillager said:
Wheres dogface?
maybe a bit of relief might encourage him to calm down a bit and lose his festering adolescent angst.

YYYAAAWWWNNNN!

You childish remarks remain just that. Puerile.

I've been married 22 years and continue to keep the faith, trust, and fidelity.

The prison wedding to your Hulk Hogan lookalike cellmate in Tijuana doesn't count.

Is there any chance Rincewind can throw his hat into the ring? Maybe send her the photos from his sponsored walk? She's bound to start dripping like a George Foreman Grill.

Is that really the best you have? This display of yours is even more childish than I ever expected even of you. Big man likes to talk trash about another man's woman or marriage. Here's a hint --- It's neither big nor many. It's simply immature and petty. You've made my point quite well. Quit embarrassing yourself as it is almost painful to witness.

MONGPRIZE.jpg

Dogface - you are an absolute Toss er, but please keep it up as it is so enjoyable watching you making an Arrse of yourself. :wink:

Have a nice day y'all.