Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to join our community
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site, connect with other members through your own private inbox and will receive smaller adverts!

Only in America

There's definitly something extremely dodgy about a biddy who's reached the age of 29 and never had a Donald.

Avoid!!!

MsG

shes a comedian - thats being proffesionally "good personality"

but doesnt cover her for being insecure, mental, bunny boiler, high maintenance, lacking hygiene or the flirtation skills of a budgie.

Squaddie Checklist out

a) Legs - check
b) pulse - check
c) Fur atound the whole and no nuts - check

Well out of 10 I would give her one :)

Cheers

I think I will send her a ticket, and treat her to a romantic dinner of jellied eels, liquor and pie and mash, washed down with Stingo, and pints of light&bitter to show her "traditional" London, then watch in a detached but amused fashion as she voms while waiting for the taxi back to the airport, silly mare

London Irsh

You really know how to treat a lady - just put your name forward dear boy - GOOD LUCK (oh and give her one for me she has a sense of humour anyway)

Cheers

P.S Of course I am kidding as she wants a tall good smelling guy not a short guiness loving old chap :)

Dogface said:
Pillager said:
Wheres dogface?
maybe a bit of relief might encourage him to calm down a bit and lose his festering adolescent angst.

YYYAAAWWWNNNN!

You childish remarks remain just that. Puerile.

I've been married 22 years and continue to keep the faith, trust, and fidelity.

The prison wedding to your Hulk Hogan lookalike cellmate in Tijuana doesn't count.

Is there any chance Rincewind can throw his hat into the ring? Maybe send her the photos from his sponsored walk? She's bound to start dripping like a George Foreman Grill.