Only in America

The only difference between that any anyone else hitting the Internet to get laid is she's going to report back for the rest of us. What's the issue?

NTM

There's definitly something extremely dodgy about a biddy who's reached the age of 29 and never had a Donald.

Avoid!!!

MsG

shes a comedian - thats being proffesionally "good personality"

but doesnt cover her for being insecure, mental, bunny boiler, high maintenance, lacking hygiene or the flirtation skills of a budgie.

Squaddie Checklist out

a) Legs - check
b) pulse - check
c) Fur atound the whole and no nuts - check

Well out of 10 I would give her one :)

Cheers

I think I will send her a ticket, and treat her to a romantic dinner of jellied eels, liquor and pie and mash, washed down with Stingo, and pints of light&bitter to show her "traditional" London, then watch in a detached but amused fashion as she voms while waiting for the taxi back to the airport, silly mare

London Irsh

You really know how to treat a lady - just put your name forward dear boy - GOOD LUCK (oh and give her one for me she has a sense of humour anyway)

Cheers

P.S Of course I am kidding as she wants a tall good smelling guy not a short guiness loving old chap :)

Dogface said:
Pillager said:
Wheres dogface?
maybe a bit of relief might encourage him to calm down a bit and lose his festering adolescent angst.

YYYAAAWWWNNNN!

You childish remarks remain just that. Puerile.

I've been married 22 years and continue to keep the faith, trust, and fidelity.
The prison wedding to your Hulk Hogan lookalike cellmate in Tijuana doesn't count.

Is there any chance Rincewind can throw his hat into the ring? Maybe send her the photos from his sponsored walk? She's bound to start dripping like a George Foreman Grill.

Shes alright. Maybe too much of a pointy chin thing going on tho...

Squaddie head on.............

Hot Diggerty, Gentlemen, we dive at five , pass me a jonny & forget the swarfega I,m attacking it dry !!

LT.

Dogface said:
crabtastic said:
Dogface said:
Pillager said:
Wheres dogface?
maybe a bit of relief might encourage him to calm down a bit and lose his festering adolescent angst.

YYYAAAWWWNNNN!

You childish remarks remain just that. Puerile.

I've been married 22 years and continue to keep the faith, trust, and fidelity.
The prison wedding to your Hulk Hogan lookalike cellmate in Tijuana doesn't count.

Is there any chance Rincewind can throw his hat into the ring? Maybe send her the photos from his sponsored walk? She's bound to start dripping like a George Foreman Grill.

Is that really the best you have? This display of yours is even more childish than I ever expected even of you. Big man likes to talk trash about another man's woman or marriage. Here's a hint --- It's neither big nor many. It's simply immature and petty. You've made my point quite well. Quit embarrassing yourself as it is almost painful to witness.

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
Dogface - you are an absolute Toss er, but please keep it up as it is so enjoyable watching you making an Arrse of yourself. :wink:

Have a nice day y'all.

Latest Threads