Only Female "Commando" gets hitched - Daily Wail

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Rotta, Feb 24, 2012.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. A friend linked me an article on the Mail's website and this popped up on the side. It's the only way you'll get Britain's only woman commando out of her green beret - marry her! | Mail Online
    Out of curiosity, how easy is it for someone from the Educational branch to get on an AACC?

2. I'm sure that'll do wonders for discipline between the ranks.

It's amazing what 30 years under PC shits like Blair does for the country.

3. Weird short legs with baggy untailored blues and civvy 'jeans'. Topped off with pikey hair and patent George Boots. Either he's got a monster cock or she's as bogging as she looks.

• Like Like x 4
  4. As long as they're not in the same unit/immediate chain of command whats the problem?

• Like Like x 8
  5. daywalker

daywalker LE Reviewer

More importantly how the fuck as he managed to get to SGT and only get 2 medals the stinking crow !!!

• Like Like x 4
  6. The country's only female green beret is wearing a blue beret? Have I missed something?

7. You only wear the beret when part of 3Cdo Bde.

• Like Like x 6
  8. X59

X59 LE

Pissed off at some chick having more bollocks than many lads attempting the same course.

Would be more pissed off if some chicks were handed the same lid as the rest of the Brigade for just turning up.

Just getting my retaliation in first, so to speak.

• Like Like x 3
  9. Did she pass everything the same as the blokes or were the tests etc made gender fair?

10. The joys of serving with the Rarely Deployed Guards.

11. X59

X59 LE

Don't know, but that's a very cynical view.

12. Didn't know that Non-coms could fratenize with the ruperts..... gonna be a bit of a problems on Dinning In nights in the Messes....?

13. Women, eh?

I think a green hat would look better with this outfit. I hear there's a course where you can get one, hmm, I'll go for it...

Bugger, failed. Still I'm not going to admit I can't do anything a man can do, and I still think I need to make that fashion statement!

Fuck it!! Nope, not giving in now, blokes will be dissing me behind my back and women will laugh at me at coffee mornings - here we go again...

Yay!!! Lovely new hat (can I call it that lads?)!

OK, proved my point, now on to woman stuff... need to find a man I can handle easily and who is, preferably, short sighted. Wait... Wait... Wait out.

Seen. Now to trap him and have babies, so I can have it all ways.

Good job I had all that money spent on me getting the green head gear before I realised my natural role in life.

What? I can't wear it? WTF?!?! Sod this for a game of soldiers...

;-P

:twisted:

• Like Like x 1

14. From what I gathered from the comments, and from the NavyNet post on this I found when browsing (after a recent pondering as to whether I could apply to be a Bootneck), her "pass" might not be all it's cracked up to be. Of course, that's internet hear-say, and I'd like to continue in the belief that a Green lid is still a tough bugger to earn.