Only an officer would.......

Ok, new game -

Only an officer would .... be the only person in camp with a 1985 VW camper and not be a suspeced of using drugs.

Ok, i have started the game; now crack on lads/lasses.

you have to start with Only an officer would

this is an easy but funny game (just thought of it) :D
Only an officer would.....

have an ND with a Browning pistol when attempting to strip it while still loaded then, wait for it, have a second ND about 20 seconds later when he pulled the trigger again wondering why it had gone bang the first time. :judge:
yes, we have now got off to a good start :)

Only an officer would get away with damage to the mess and the whole matter being put down to "high spirits"
Only an officer would:

Check wheel nut torques with his fingers (I was surprised he didn't check the tyre pressures by kicking them).

Told me to remove the kit between the flatbed bulkhead and the container in case it spilled out whilst cornering (funny, I though it said Bedford on the front, not Ferrari).

Unfortunately both of these idiots were engineering officers...

I'm so inspired by them...
Try to demo an M16 with the wrong type of detonator, resulting in it exploding in the ground;

'Great fucking demo, sir'.

Capt R.A. C*******, you are a cunt.
..... Forget to put his kit in the vehicle when deploying on a 3 week exercise and then try and blame me for not packing the fecker when he realised that it was still in the boot of his car back in camp.

Another time, turn up on the range to fire his APWT with the rest of the company and then realise that he hadn't collected his weapon from the armoury.

Book Reviewer
Get two SNCO's to operate a hand pump shower with the last of the clean water in front of his company as they come back from a day on the Cyprus ranges in a heatwave, having drunk all of their own water...

He would also volunteer his (TA) company to stay on an extra fortnight to assist with public order, despite them having no riot training whatsoever...

This (ginger) officer also has his suncream "misplaced" shortly afterwards, during aforementioned heatwave... 8)
Would..... Fall over the balcony of the stairwell of the Sgts mess in Oxford barracks in Munster, from the fourth (could have been third I forget) whilst drunk, and live.

Fookin Canadian Mortar officers, bastards to a man.

Book Reviewer
Approach a group of lads in his troop and ask if they new how to get diesel out of a two week old petrol Audi that belonged to a brother officer
When asked how he had got it in in the first place explain proudly how he chopped a Coke bottle up and held the fuel nozzle open so he could get the fuel in like he'd just passed a challenge