• This is a stand-to for an incoming competition, one of our most expensive yet.
    Later this week we're going to be offering the opportunity to Win £270 Rab Neutrino Pro military down jacket
    Visit the thread at that link above and Watch it to be notified as soon as the competition goes live

Only an ARRSE would post on Christmas Day!...

Hope you are all enjoying the pagan festival. Thanks to all Arrsers who have contibuted to this site.You have kept me entertained provoked thought made me laugh & cry over the last twelve months. May you all your families and your loved ones have A Merry Christmas and A Happy New Year. Going back to my beer now.

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
SuperTrooper said:
Auld-Yin said:
Bah Humbug!!!!!!!! :santa:

Merry Christmas to all (well almost all) Arrsers. :love:
Hey you old git, what time is the meals on wheels coming around with your turkey dinner. By 1400 you'll no doubt be pissed up and will have spilled your urine sack all over Mrs Migggins' bed in the room next door to yours.

:D
You barsteward - I usually charge people to watch me in action. :headbang: You must have that secret spy cam in the corner. :safe:

tigerbaby said:
She's not your type, she can see.
Oh hark at you!!!!!!

Ghostie, I shall be getting my head down in preparation for another night of fun and frolics at mong HQ....

the_matelot said:
tigerbaby said:
Oh hark at you!!!!!!

Ghostie, I shall be getting my head down in preparation for another night of fun and frolics at mong HQ....
Stop trying to get in about my sister, you scumbag. I've seen your taste, you insult her by even looking ;)

Merry Christmas to all.
Been up since 0900 (kids a bit older)
and have been testing(?)
Call of Duty 3 on the Nintendo WII.

AWESOME.....ITC your simulator probs have just been solved.

Take the dog for a walk now

the_matelot said:
tigerbaby said:
Oh hark at you!!!!!!

hahaha.... mong hq? Brilliant!

You're more than welcome to it. make sure you keep a beady Mk I on arrse, though!! More abuse heading your way, I'm sure :D

Ghostie :santa:

I made it to midday before the family forced me to come on here; there's nowhere else I can escape to!!

Merry Christmas to arrsers one and all; may we get truely w*nkered over the next couple of days

Merry Christmas to all you sad tossers(like me :p ) who have nothing better to do on dreadful boring days like these than to show up onhere.

Have a great time all :twisted:

Clogs

Attachments

mrs been up since 3 and the kids since 5 big hangover but red wine,s got us back on track!

No hangover (yet).

Everyone happy with their prezzies (so far).

No arguements (yet).

All quiet on the Oracle front. It's all quiet, too quiet. Bound to be an arguement soon.

Merry Christmas to you all especially those away from your families.

Alright fellow saddoes!
Playing with new laptop, which is my present to myself. Can't wait for dinner as I'm fecking starving.

B

Brandt

Bit gutted because no military themed presents yet, but red wine is making things better. At least no fecking gunfire this morning.

Merry Christmas troops!

Brandt said:
At least no fecking gunfire this morning.
Gunfire, now there's something I never missed when I got out. Officers and seniors waking me up early on Christmas morning giving me cups of foul tasting rum in weak tea! :shaking:

Blood pressure meds...... check √
painkillers.......................check √
nappy.............................check √
chair batts charged..........check √
log on to ARRSE..............check √
rest of the day................cancelled

good drills spike , think I'll join you , just have to coerse one of the youngsters to "do the deed " for me .
WW

I'm only on here officially checking my new keyboard :roll:
seasons greetings everyone