Only a poofter would wear moisturiser....

Trying to convince the Mrs of the veracity of this statement.

Can anybody provide evidence to the contrary?( who isn't a raving shirt lifting nancy boy)

Which is why even the younger ones of you on here look like Ronnie Woods after a tanning session gone wrong. Baby oil for baths and shaving and moisturiser 3 times a day. Which probably accounts for the comment when I landed here of 'Fucking hell son, does your mum know you're here.....'

M

Mark The Convict

If it had been shown to do any good, I might actually consider it, but it's too late now. My portrait's fucking hideous, I can't even bring myself to open the door.

If I knew I was going to live this fucking long I would of taken better care of myself. Didn't have all that 'mens grooming products' in 'my day'. Brylcream em tasol.

I would like to see all those who want to have a male to female sex change in their forties and fifties who 'always knew they were trapped in the wrong body, since they were 12' would use moisturiser several times a day just in case. This would prevent them looking like world weary forty or fifty year old men in drag and with world weary skin. Come on people! Bit of advanced planning wouldn't go amis.....

Which is why even the younger ones of you on here look like Ronnie Woods after a tanning session gone wrong. Baby oil for baths and shaving and moisturiser 3 times a day. Which probably accounts for the comment when I landed here of 'Fucking hell son, does your mum know you're here.....'
Are you a fucking split arse as well as a dull cunt?
You must spend half your life in a fucking bathroom and the other half boring the tits off a fish.
I'll wager you use sun beds and wear thongs to.

Joker62

ADC
Book Reviewer

Joker62

ADC
Book Reviewer
Are you a fucking split arse as well as a dull cunt?
You must spend half your life in a fucking bathroom and the other half boring the tits off a fish.
I'll wager you use sun beds and wear thongs to.
It's not a cunting fish!!! Oh, hang about, lived in water, breathed via water, yep fish ^^

A light application of rifle oil after a vigorous scrubbing with vim is all that is required to keep manly skin looking manly, VM's of course may substitute OMD80.

Can't wait for the TS to hear about this... I bet you complain that the cam cream plays havoc with your skin!