Only a poofter would wear moisturiser....

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Bushmills, Aug 3, 2013.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Trying to convince the Mrs of the veracity of this statement.

Can anybody provide evidence to the contrary?( who isn't a raving shirt lifting nancy boy)

2. ... and Y-backs.

3. Unless as treatment for a medically diagnosed skin condition, yes.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Which is why even the younger ones of you on here look like Ronnie Woods after a tanning session gone wrong. Baby oil for baths and shaving and moisturiser 3 times a day. Which probably accounts for the comment when I landed here of 'Fucking hell son, does your mum know you're here.....'

5. You utter fucking screamer.

• Like Like x 9
  6. You missed out a repeat of utter in your otherwise acurate and relevant statement

• Like Like x 3
  7. As having skin like a rhino's scrotum makes you a man.

8. If it had been shown to do any good, I might actually consider it, but it's too late now. My portrait's fucking hideous, I can't even bring myself to open the door.

• Like Like x 3
  9. Skin is irrelevant to manliness, not that you would know. You grotty fucking drag-act.

• Like Like x 6
  10. If I knew I was going to live this fucking long I would of taken better care of myself. Didn't have all that 'mens grooming products' in 'my day'. Brylcream em tasol.

• Like Like x 1
  11. I would like to see all those who want to have a male to female sex change in their forties and fifties who 'always knew they were trapped in the wrong body, since they were 12' would use moisturiser several times a day just in case. This would prevent them looking like world weary forty or fifty year old men in drag and with world weary skin. Come on people! Bit of advanced planning wouldn't go amis.....

• Like Like x 2
  12. They still do Brylcream? Havent seen it for ages....

13. Yep.

I use it.

14. Are you a fucking split arse as well as a dull cunt?
    You must spend half your life in a fucking bathroom and the other half boring the tits off a fish.
    I'll wager you use sun beds and wear thongs to.

• Like Like x 9
  15. And you're how old??