Only a chimp can love a frog

What were you searching for when you found that video? :D

classic,

I hope that was a lady Frog, I'd hate to think that was a posting of man love!

actually, frogging is quite a pleasant alternative to normal sex. Take your bitch from behind doggy style and every five or so thrusts punch her right in the kidneys and watch her 'frog-leap".

I'm single.

bovvy said:
I was waiting for it to turn into a handsome prince. :( It's a cane toad, isn't it?
Bovvy you are pure majic, only you would notice it was a Toad, I couldn't see it for the tears of laughter, still can't

thats our bovvy....dead funny and edumacashunal too :D

Everone in the pub thinks i'm having a heart attack

And I can't show them because of the children

The first? time I went to Monkey World (13 years ago?) there was an adult female chimp there, who would turn her back to the onlookers, stick her bum out and piss all over her fingers.

She would then turn to face the onlookers and, in a lingering, lascivious manner ......... proceed to slowly lick the piss off her fingers.

Dunno who taught her? Possibly just watching the keepers. :roll:

bovvy said:
The first? time I went to Monkey World (13 years ago?) there was an adult female chimp there, who would turn her back to the onlookers, stick her bum out and piss all over her fingers.

She would then turn to face the onlookers and, in a lingering, lascivious manner ......... proceed to slowly lick the piss off her fingers.

Dunno who taught her? Possibly just watching the keepers. :roll:
It's said Thatcher used to do the same in Cabinet meetings.

haha...wouldnt the frog just bite? i don't know if they have teeth.. hey ask the chimp?

"Eric the Toad didn't believe it when his mates told him he looked a right c*nt. Well, not until that fateful trip to the zoo. It kind of left a bad taste in the mouth."

Who amongst us can honestly say we haven't thought about it, though?

Frogs. Amphibian sluts, just asking for it all the time.