Only 24 & Mother to 4!

the_boy_syrup

LE
Book Reviewer
32 Year old grandma year before last with gran kid in mini me's playgroup

S

Screw_The_Nut

No i understand, but at 24 she is a milf!
A distant relation was a mother at 18 & a grandmother at 40.
And as a Milf/Gilf i would NEVER give her one!!
Now I'm confused. If you wouldn't give her one then she isn't a MILF/GILF surely? Is this a crap WAH?

looks a bit of a window licker.
Aye!

She would only be a milf after about six nelsons, and even then .........

4 kids by 24 isn't actually that chavvy, it's only these days that middle class people wait till they are 38 to have two bratty children named chloe and oliver. I am sure if the some of the older members of the forum who have several siblings work out how old their parents were they will find people had kids younger prior to the 80's.

If she had 4 kids all different colours including a ginger by age of 19 I would be more impressed.

4 kids by 24 isn't actually that chavvy, it's only these days that middle class people wait till they are 38 to have two bratty children named chloe and oliver. I am sure if the someof the older members of the forum who have several siblings work out how old their parents were they will find people had kids younger prior to the 80's.

If she had 4 kids all different colours including a ginger by age of 19 I would be more impressed.
Likely to be five and my insertion in bold:

'You have not had an easy life but at the same time you are blessed with four lovely children, a relationship which is now stronger and the prospect of another child likely to be ginger!...............I am sorry to say that I have come to the conclusion that this has to be an immediate sentence of custody.'

Read more: Janine Wiles invented fake abduction of daughter, 2, to get ex-boyfriend's attention | Mail Online

It needs sterilsing and the kids re-homing...

And the boyfriend.

4 kids by 24 isn't actually that chavvy, it's only these days that middle class people wait till they are 38 to have two bratty children named chloe and oliver. I am sure if the some of the older members of the forum who have several siblings work out how old their parents were they will find people had kids younger prior to the 80's.

Quite right. My mother had me at 19 and the another 2 before she turned 22. My Dad was one of 14, no TV in those days.

Quite right. My mother had me at 19 and the another 2 before she turned 22. My Dad was one of 14, no TV in those days.
I also have doubts about the recent "fertility" crisis that seems to be afflicting Britain with every other family wahing to the papers about needing IVF.

If you want lots of healthy children bang them out through a healthy young woman, don't wait until she is nearly 40 and her junk has gone bad.

If you want lots of healthy children bang them out through a healthy young woman, don't wait until she is nearly 40 and her junk has gone bad.
Are you a woman? Can you be making such comments? Or have you changed your stance from the post-natal abortion thread?

I think the main reason people wait until they are older is money... You need cash to raise kids now adays. i waited until I was well in to my '30s for my first for that reason.

With current costs of housing, tertitery education, and just bog standard living... can young couples (not on the rock and roll) actually afford to bring kids in to the world?