Only 24 & Mother to 4!

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by fltpilot, Apr 11, 2012.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. You seem to misunderstand the concept of MILF and GILF entirely, old chap.

• Like Like x 2
  2. No i understand, but at 24 she is a milf!
    A distant relation was a mother at 18 & a grandmother at 40.
    And as a Milf/Gilf i would NEVER give her one!!

3. the_boy_syrup

the_boy_syrup LE Book Reviewer

32 Year old grandma year before last with gran kid in mini me's playgroup

4. Now I'm confused. If you wouldn't give her one then she isn't a MILF/GILF surely? Is this a crap WAH?

5. Milf/Gilf?
    No just Pugly

6. You'd still fuck it after 10 pints of Stella. Anyone who says otherwise is a homo

7. Youre confused? Imagine how them fuckers in East Anglia must feel. Could they Gilf or would it need to incorporate MGGGASBFGFSILF (mum, grany great granny aunt etc etc etc).

8. fu2

fu2 LE

looks a bit of a window licker.

9. Aye!
    [​IMG]

She would only be a milf after about six nelsons, and even then .........

• Like Like x 1
  10. 4 kids by 24 isn't actually that chavvy, it's only these days that middle class people wait till they are 38 to have two bratty children named chloe and oliver. I am sure if the some of the older members of the forum who have several siblings work out how old their parents were they will find people had kids younger prior to the 80's.

If she had 4 kids all different colours including a ginger by age of 19 I would be more impressed.

11. Likely to be five and my insertion in bold:

12. It needs sterilsing and the kids re-homing...

And the boyfriend.

13. Brotherton Lad

Brotherton Lad LE Reviewer

Quite right. My mother had me at 19 and the another 2 before she turned 22. My Dad was one of 14, no TV in those days.

14. I also have doubts about the recent "fertility" crisis that seems to be afflicting Britain with every other family wahing to the papers about needing IVF.

If you want lots of healthy children bang them out through a healthy young woman, don't wait until she is nearly 40 and her junk has gone bad.