Online Walt

Met a bloke through a group of friends who runs a group in a game centred around military simulation, having spent my life growing up on bases as a military sprog something about this guy doesn't add up. He's been shifty with details such as rank (used to be a Sgt now states he's a Cpl) he says he's in for 3 years but that sounds fishy. Also claims to have been in Iraq and Afghan in this time and tells stories about his time there (dying kids that sort of thing) yet he is unable to answer basic questions about procedures like harbour areas and that sort of thing. (He's also claimed that he's allowed a PC whilst deployed for games and the like).Issue is can't really prove anything for definite, any guys here able to disprove any of this stuff for certain or have heard of him, if it helps he hints at working in some form of SFSG, (any body from SFSG's input would be very helpful)

Last edited:

theoriginalphantom

MIA
Book Reviewer
popcorn_beer_2.jpg

Does it impact your life in any way? It's a bloke, on a game. Call him a billy bullshitter, keep killing him in game until he rage quits, laugh and move on.

Met a bloke through a group of friends who runs a group in a game centred around military simulation, having spent my life growing up on bases as a military sprog something about this guy doesn't add up. He's been shifty with details such as rank (used to be a Sgt now states he's a Cpl) he says he's in for 3 years but that sounds fishy. Also claims to have been in Iraq and Afghan in this time and tells stories about his time there (dying kids that sort of thing) yet he is unable to answer basic questions about procedures like harbour areas and that sort of thing. (He's also claimed that he's allowed a PC whilst deployed for games and the like).Issue is can't really prove anything for definite, any guys here able to disprove any of this stuff for certain or have heard of him, he goes by George Graham and is from Scotland and if it helps he hints at working in some form of SFSG, (any body from SFSG's input would be very helpful)
You should have stabbed him in the throat before you posted, you ******* moron.

theoriginalphantom

MIA
Book Reviewer
I was a Sergeant, many times. I was also a Cpl slightly more often. so you can ignore that one.

Kids die in places like Afghanistan. We had a few out on my tours that just insisted on not staying alive. Bloody foreigners... so you can ignore that one

I've not used a harbour area on the last ohh, 5 tours I've done -
and I took a PC with me on a couple of tours, laptops the rest of the time, so what exactly is the issue you have with him again?

fair shout but to be honest a Walt is a Walt, also uses this to try and impress people (birds and the sort)

Lying to birds is allowed you stupid cünt

theoriginalphantom

MIA
Book Reviewer

DITA

MIA
I know a George Graham from Scotland.

Oh no wait a minute, its Graham George I know. My bad.

theoriginalphantom

MIA
Book Reviewer
Met a bloke through a group of friends who runs a group in a game centred around military simulation, having spent my life growing up on bases as a military sprog something about this guy doesn't add up. He's been shifty with details such as rank (used to be a Sgt now states he's a Cpl) he says he's in for 3 years but that sounds fishy. Also claims to have been in Iraq and Afghan in this time and tells stories about his time there (dying kids that sort of thing) yet he is unable to answer basic questions about procedures like harbour areas and that sort of thing. (He's also claimed that he's allowed a PC whilst deployed for games and the like).Issue is can't really prove anything for definite, any guys here able to disprove any of this stuff for certain or have heard of him, he goes by George Graham and is from Scotland and if it helps he hints at working in some form of SFSG, (any body from SFSG's input would be very helpful)

64299500.jpg

Helm

MIA
Book Reviewer
clip.gif

Yea, he's a mate of mine, met him in a pub, had a few beers, seems gen ...

Anyhoo... TBH he is probably winding you and everyone up as he sits there in his piss stained jog bottoms eating cheese balls and play COD wondering if his belly could support a plate of chips while he bashes his small willy.

Odds on it's bollocks.

Met a bloke through a group of friends who runs a group in a game centred around military simulation, .....

I haven't been this aroused since I first saw Debbie Does Dallas. Is it all gays or can ex-Infantrymen join too.

Latest Threads