Online Role Play game - Torn City

• Thread starter PrinceAlbert
  • Start date

AlienFTM

MIA
Book Reviewer
@FromTheStar make sure you added something to your signature block to indicate that you're one of Princess Dale's Beavers. It'll stop the spam bot zealots from getting excited. And reply to this post.

AlienFTM

MIA
Book Reviewer
For the good of the Greater Arrse.

AlienFTM

MIA
Book Reviewer
Funny as :) True also. You gotta put that in the forums :)
I'm just catching up after missing the WAR war by dint of being on holiday for a few days. How rude of him to start one without me. I understand from the secure means that the boss put an embargo on posting it on Torn forums for now. His call.

I'm just catching up after missing the WAR war by dint of being on holiday for a few days. How rude of him to start one without me. I understand from the secure means that the boss put an embargo on posting it on Torn forums for now. His call.
Aaaawwww! Never mind, at least the megalomaniac shouldn't trouble you guys again too soon. Not without inviting a whoop ass from a ton of other factions. I see WARII now a reviving faction. Probably a good idea because even I can clear their whole wall.

Joker62

ADC
Book Reviewer
For the good of the Greater Arrse.

We used to do the same thing playing Travian, all of the Arrse players in one clan with some huge clans backing us up. We'd get attacked by someone with a huge tribe, say 15 villages, we'd pass the word along to our allies and together, we'd wipe them from the face of the Earth, sending in millions of troops and ancilliaries such as catapults, battering rams, all timed to hit at the same time with military perfection so he couldn't move his troops or resources anywhere safe. It used to lead to tears sometimes where you'd find that it all belonged to some spotty yoof in the US who'd spent months and all of his allowances building it up just to see it reduced to dust, some of the PMs were hilarious, you could just imagine little Elmer Buttfuck writing it with tears streaming down his face.

This one's pretty special. Has just become a girlie for sympathy - and is trying being polite instead of threatening death, destructions various and the defloration of the class hamster for looking at him in the wrong tone of voice....

Last edited:
Jason - it's always the quiet ones.....

:twisted:
Screenshot_20200824_222340_com.android.chrome.jpg

Goatman

ADC
Book Reviewer
Elimination 2020

For those who are taking part - this is quite fab.

< crazy Norgies>

- Til Valhalla!

Goaty Goatblokesson

PS
@AlienFTM - words fail me ....Bayete, Nkosi - BAYETE!

Reposted in a Discord server near me, simply for the good and benefit of the Troop ....

Save a Tree - EAT a Beaver!

( er......just not THESE ones ! )

Last edited:
I've just started TC again and have just got a job. For some reason I'm a lady (very attractive and young I assume). Anyone want to give a girl a helping hand?

Latest Threads