Online Role Play game - Torn City

• Thread starter PrinceAlbert
  • Start date
Sent you some stuff. And a penthouse.
Much appreciated mate. I'll be over in two weeks once i've given current boss a fair crack. (And thanks to the others that sent cash and kit, slowly figuring the game out so hope not to be to much of a useless new guy)

Well I joined and I'm living in a hovel mugging tramps for a living. Is this some kind of fecking bugsy simulator?
Depends, have you got a Desert Eagle yet, for the full bugsy walting experience?

Depends, have you got a Desert Eagle yet, for the full bugsy walting experience?
Ha, thanks for the DE. Now I just need a job that involves grassing on people, some way to attract pigeons to my penthouse balcony and a bunch of British Army bastards to wreak my revenge on for repeatedly killing my virtual family.

A truly fine bugsy simulator.

Oyibo

LE
I've just started (this evening) on Torn City and it looks like it could be very good. Any tips for how to get off to a good start?

AlienFTM

MIA
Book Reviewer
I've just started (this evening) on Torn City and it looks like it could be very good. Any tips for how to get off to a good start?
What's your name on Torn?

AlienFTM

MIA
Book Reviewer
What's your name on Torn?
Found you. We'll kit you out and build you up, you can quickly become a worthwhile faction member. If you want.

Oyibo

LE
Found you. We'll kit you out and build you up, you can quickly become a worthwhile faction member. If you want.
Thanks for that. Obviously I am still finding out how the game works, but any way of getting past the initial 'slowness' of the game once the training missions are done would be interesting.

AlienFTM

MIA
Book Reviewer
You've been invited to read a private conversation. It'll get you started. Beavers faction have had a heads up. Unfortunately I am flying out.

AlienFTM

MIA
Book Reviewer
& he still struggled to find you...
No. I asked the question, then posted before either of you came up that I'd found him. Not everyone uses the same name.

Oyibo

LE
Many thanks to Oleanaz and Custard (apart from Custard's message of 'gaylord' :-D )

Many thanks to Oleanaz and Custard (apart from Custard's message of 'gaylord' :-D )
Custard...is the Arrse contingent still curtailing Hoverpot’s enjoyment of the game?

A question for the more established players rather than you Oyibo.

AlienFTM

MIA
Book Reviewer
Custard...is the Arrse contingent still curtailing Hoverpot’s enjoyment of the game?
Maybe. Maybe nightly. Maybe every time he's not in hospital. I don't know.

He's a very silly duffer..

Latest Threads