Online Role Play game - Torn City

• Thread starter PrinceAlbert
  • Start date
Ah - the Sweet Mysteries of Life. I thought TORN was a rag-rug makers forum. How surprised was I.

You think that's bad, I didn't realise Sex Wax was used for surf boards, and got the shock of my life seeing some bloke produce a big tub of it

Thankfully it really was for a surf board, and didn't turn into some kind of snuggles incident

You think that's bad, I didn't realise Sex Wax was used for surf boards, and got the shock of my life seeing some bloke produce a big tub of it

Thankfully it really was for a surf board, and didn't turn into some kind of snuggles incident
Struggle snuggles are as good as surprise sex.

Not if you are the chihuahua and someone has forgotten the gaffer tape.

Struggle snuggles are as good as surprise sex.
My missus liked the sound of struggle snuggles until someone told her what it really meant

She thought I was being romantic at first

My missus liked the sound of struggle snuggles until someone told her what it really meant

She thought I was being romantic at first
It is romantic but removes the element of choice ;-)

Did she know she was supposed to be your missus, though?
Well she had friends supposed to 'visit' the address she had gone to if she didn't respond in time to texts etc

StBob072

LE
Book Reviewer
I'd forgotten it was prince Albert who started this! Does he still play? Anyone see him around?

AlienFTM

MIA
Book Reviewer
I'd forgotten it was prince Albert who started this! Does he still play? Anyone see him around?
He went away. It was during this time that a handful of us swarmed into the faction (more than doubling the headcount) and freaking out his deputy, The4thHorseman. He came back. ,

There's about 4-5 times as many of us as them. And looking at what I can see of their faction, they are a lot less active and social than ours. And it smells.

Well I joined and I'm living in a hovel mugging tramps for a living. Is this some kind of fecking bugsy simulator?

But seriously just comp me gucci kit so i can kill this annoying american kid who keeps killing me and calling me a gay twat :cry:

Latest Threads