Online Role Play game - Torn City

• Thread starter PrinceAlbert
  • Start date

AlienFTM

MIA
Book Reviewer
I wonder how long the dirty bombs will go on. Let the rich boys spúnk their billions dirty bombing the place trying to make a point because they were caught exploiting trillions out of a gambling anomaly. It's affecting my game ~0 and the value of my Caesium137 holdings has gone up 46% in a couple of weeks.

Seemingly buying up all the available Caesium in the hope of endless dirty bombing. My guess is sooner rather than later. Stocks are dwindling.

At least the frequency has tailed off, it's just stopping me from flying as much as I wanted to. Otherwise I'm happy for the strong factions to lose respect hand over fist and for the cheaters to use the billions they had tucked away. Goodness knows why they needed so much money.

At least the frequency has tailed off, it's just stopping me from flying as much as I wanted to. Otherwise I'm happy for the strong factions to lose respect hand over fist and for the cheaters to use the billions they had tucked away. Goodness knows why they needed so much money.
Probably to try and knock out the little babies like us who just keep Beavering along and keeping our heads under the parapet. Remember - it's a Marathon, not a Snickers!

I don't think we did too badly during that last Elimination, but then again, I didn't play because it's a stupid game. Stupid stupid stupid. I'll be going through the armoury don't worry.......

I have no idea who Gravdigger is, but I endorse his comment.

Also AlienFTM is the Pimpmaster General, so follow his honest advice at your own peril.

AlienFTM

MIA
Book Reviewer
I have no idea who Gravdigger is, but I endorse his comment.

Also AlienFTM is the Pimpmaster General, so follow his honest advice at your own peril.
Chuckie

No, I do not know him at all officer - I never saw him in my life before this post ever. Honest. My opinion is, therefore, entirely unbiased........

The Dirty Bombs didn't bother me, I just stayed abroad more than I would

I just carried on with my criminal empire in Torn and only worried about flying when I needed to go to rehab cos I'm a stinking druggy! :D

AlienFTM

MIA
Book Reviewer
It's been a sh¡t day in Torn so far.

200 bags of O+ blood sold overnight for $2M+ while I was outbound to Jo'burg. Unusually mugged in Jo'burg for 200k. Meh.

Flew home. Daily mission: smash 7 junkies. Vicodin OD. Nice. After hitting five, my med cool down was maxed and I'd wasted a Feathery Hotel Coupon on the mission.

Hacked a bank mainframe, nicked by FBI. Try to bust, fail. Max out alcohol cooldown to get nerve up to bust out. Fail. Spúnk the Lawyer Card I found last night to get out.

Fly to Zurich for rehab after Vicodin OD. Mugged on landing. Lucky they took nowt, cos I had just enough money to rehab. Good job there was nothing to buy, cos I had no money left.

Back from Zurich, maxed out the meds again to get #6 of my 7 targets.

TornStats isn't working.

I am SO glad it's only a game. They'll be calling me Lucky next.

Make a puppy cry. You will feel better.

There may be a valid question of degree involved there, methinks........

Latest Threads