• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Online Regular Army App

I used it, and got a letter within a couple of weeks inviting me to my local ACIO. It makes it easier when filling in the official form, because all the info is already on the recruiters screen!

I used it too...I got a call within a few days from my local careers office inviting me down for a reception.

How fast they reply might depend on how busy they are i suppose.

Guys, we did have a fault with the Online forms that led to a backlog. The team that deals with the application is now trying to clear that backlog but in the mean time it may be anything from 5 days to 2 weeks to get the rely back and the invite to the careers office.

It took me ages to get anything back so i went down to the ACIO in person and had a chat, guess what the next day the letter came lol. Ive just sent of my medical documents so hopefully everything is good. Fingers crossed

Latest Threads