Online Razor Companies

4-5 shaves? F**k me I get 4-5 months out of mine - albeit with one of these:
Razor Blade Sharpener BLADE MAGIC 2.0 Cleaner Premium Easy Clean Hassle Free Safe Shaving Cream Prefect for Clean Long Lasting Gillette Fusion Razor Blade Edge (from Amazon)
Thanks for this.

I have just ordered one, see if it works.

I do spend a large amount of cash on blades, hopefully this will pay for its self in a few months!

Themanwho

LE
Book Reviewer
Never mind the time, think of the money you could have saved by going to Lidl and buying the same blades for less!
Well Harry's do me fine - I've tried going down the cheapy-cheap route before and all I did was carve chunks out of my chin and then go and buy more expensive razors. So no savings for me at all. The Harry's razors give me a good shave, and by post are cheaper than shop bought. Job jobbed.

Well Harry's do me fine - I've tried going down the cheapy-cheap route before and all I did was carve chunks out of my chin and then go and buy more expensive razors. So no savings for me at all. The Harry's razors give me a good shave, and by post are cheaper than shop bought. Job jobbed.
Top tip: they are made in the same factory

Last edited:

skid2

LE
Book Reviewer
Theres a crowd called The personal barber, they send a box of stuff out every so often. Single blade shaving.
I've been using them since they started. Some of the stuff is excellent. It keeps it interesting and saves me shopping.

My new bad boy.
Blimey,
my first thought on seeing that was it was a Butt Plug for a REME weirdo (is there any other kind?) :p
Couldn't justify the cost as my Merkur does what I need.

Feather blade in an Edwin Jagger DE89, change it once a week, does face and head.

Derby blade in a shavette if I want billiard smooth.

OSP soap, Badger brush.

Sent from my neocore_E1R1 using Tapatalk

sirbhp

LE
Book Reviewer
bin using harrys for two years now , its mi little bit of luxury the shave gell is dear but good.

engr172

War Hero
Book Reviewer
I use the bearded colonel. Pretty decent, been using them a couple of years now. And Somersets shaving oil. Magnificent swag.

Right had my Harry's for a couple of weeks now and can't fault it.
5 blades like a fusion but doesn't cut me or rip out hair like even a brand new fusion does.
Gives really close shave, seems to follow the shape of my face better than fusion too.
Enjoying using it so much that I have even been shaving while on holiday.

My new bad boy.
Nice but pricey! I have an Edwin Jagger and a vintage butterfly razor that is older than me. I also have a cheap safety razor in my going away washbag. Like others here, cheap blades off t’web and I get good cheap shaving. Which is exactly where I’m heading now!

I've tried all of these - cut-throats, safety razors, online subscriptions etc etc etc. In the end I always go back to the Mach 3 because I'm not cheap and my face is worth it.

Mach Three in a bog standard but now quite elderly Gillette handle with an Edwin Jagger best badger brush and currently, Taylors of Old Bond St sandalwood cream.

Always a pleasure.

Mach Three in a bog standard but now quite elderly Gillette handle with an Edwin Jagger best badger brush and currently, Taylors of Old Bond St sandalwood cream.

Always a pleasure.
I use the Taylors cream but the sensitive skin version in the black tub, best I’ve ever used.

Latest Threads