Online medical assessment

Discussion in 'Join the Army - Regular Soldier Recruitment' started by woodie, May 1, 2013.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. i'm having problems with the online medical assessment, i've been sent about 3 or 4 now and everytime i click on the link i get this
    addressed this problem with various people but seem to be getting nowhere. last person i spoke to sent it could take up to a month to get the problem sorted. is anyone else having this problem or is it just me?
  2. I'm having the same problem, I got that on my first questionnaire so they said they would re-send the link, that was Monday and I still haven't got it.
  3. The same thing happened to me and now my screening suitability tests aren't submitting. I've done them 4 times and they keep just saying to redo giving them a call tonight to see what's happening, their whole system just keeps messing up with all of it, think its just going to take time haha

Posted from the ARRSE Mobile app (iOS or Android)
  4. I called Capita again this afternoon and they told me it could take up to four weeks to get sorted as well. After the first medical questionnaire failed to submit how long did it take for them to send you a new link to do the questionnaire again?
  5. I preferred the old method of the AFCO handing you the medical questionnaire, you filling your section out and then handing to your GP to correct or support your answers and attach required med record stuff. That got posted straight off, happy days.

Oh, what joy progress brings.

Sent via Heliograph from the Jebel Birkenhead
  6. Yeah I wish they still did it the old fashioned way, seems to be much more efficient. I keep calling capita as well, seeing if they can speed up the process but no luck so far!

Sent from my HTC Sensation XL with Beats Audio X315e using ARRSE mobile app