Online forms

Discussion in 'Army Reserve' started by Cavalier, Oct 13, 2005.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

  1. Can anyone tell me if there's a form (either online or printable from online) to use to change my address and change my employers details?

    I've had a quick shimmy on Armynet but am probably being really dense.
  2. If you mean in your service docs, surely you need to contact your unit office admin bods and do it in person.
  3. Unfortunately, we're down to one (day time) adjutant so it could take AGES for someone in the know to provide said docs on a parade night.

    I'm leaving my gaff tomorrow and for speed, wanted to get it all done today (whilst I'm in work) to have them ready for Tuesday, to then take weeks to process.

    I've had a look at the form list on Armynet, and unless I'm applying for married quarters, applying for a medical (or psychological profile) or transfer, there's nothing of use. (for this situation).
  4. Just write a note to your admin officer giving him your new details or speak to him over the phone during the day, that’s what I’ve done in the past.