Online Discount for Forces Personnel

Discussion in 'Forces Discounts' started by Abbo, Jun 27, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Lumin-Essence is a retail outlet in Poole Dorset which is the largest Yankee Candle Stockist in the South of England and is owned by a husband and wife team who spent 20 years in the Army.

They have just set up their website www.lumin-essence.co.uk and ARRSE members who want to buy some of their great stuff can receive 10% discount by using the following discount code at the checkout.

Discount code: ARRSE

Yankee Candles can be found in the NAFFI and PXs overseas but in the UK they arn't as cheap so this long term discount is well handy if you have someone who just loves Yankee products.

The site also offers a loyalty scheme which rewards every £10 purchased with a reward point and once 10 have been collected then these can be cashed in online to deduct £10 off your purchases. In effect another 10% discount on your prior purchases.

Happy shopping :)

Abbo (Owner of Lumin-Essence and Ex-Tankie)

2. Crikey! I've been in your shop. You're in the Dolphin Centre if I remember rightly. If this is the right shop, I remember your staff to be very friendly and quick to give Forces Discount - even asked if myself and my friend were forces without being prompted!

Good luck with business.

3. Yep thats us and thanks for the support...

From little acorns etc......