Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to join our community
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site, connect with other members through your own private inbox and will receive smaller adverts!

Online Dating WH0RE!

John_Charity_Spring said:
Don't tell anyone you meet online that your serving.

Not until you have some idea what you're dealing with.

If a bunch of die for Allah Muslim nut nuts wanted to capture a squaddy and arrange an online decapitation it wouldn't be too hard to set up a honey trap....a few random digital photos of a pretty girl with her tits out...exchange a few filthy emails....they could even get some bitch to have a conversation and txt messages with you on an untraceable mobile and arrange a meeting.

The door opens and you get a faceful of pepper spray and a kick in the balls and wake up chained to a radiator facing a camera on a tripod.

i take it has happend to you ha ha ha

If a bunch of die for Allah Muslim nut nuts wanted to capture a squaddy and arrange an online decapitation it wouldn't be too hard to set up a honey trap....a few random digital photos of a pretty girl with her tits out...exchange a few filthy emails....they could even get some bitch to have a conversation and txt messages with you on an untraceable mobile and arrange a meeting.
The door opens and you get a faceful of pepper spray and a kick in the balls and wake up chained to a radiator facing a camera on a tripod.

Fair point, in the pre-internet days PIRA tried it occasionally, even in acknowledged 'safe' areas of Belfast.

_Artemis_ said:
Stupid bitch - hate fuck her, then shit in her kettle.

Agreed.

Any Arrse cads fancy taking this one on?

Butter her up online, get a date, fcuk her and then whip out the MOD 90 as you j*zz over her face.

Priceless.

_Artemis_ said:

Darling you're not quite getting the hang of this...

He wants to get some revenge not tips on how to woo the lady and turn her on.

:-D

WRAPJOBAGAIN said:

No - I perfected the technique...last years hobby though. I gave it up after I moved to Portugal.

WRAPJOBAGAIN said:

No - I perfected the technique...last years hobby though. I gave it up after I moved to Portugal.

so you have moved onto kids

ok wheres maddy

sorry taxi for WRAP.

BlotBangRub said:
_Artemis_ said:

Agreed.

Any Arrse cads fancy taking this one on?

Butter her up online, get a date, fcuk her and then whip out the MOD 90 as you j*zz over her face.

Priceless.

I'm a big fan of taking a marker pen,lifting up all the pictures in the house (pref ones of Granny ect) and drawing big jizzing nobs underneath them.Its the sort of thing that can take years to be noticed,ideal time being when said dorris moves house.Oh be sure to write '*regiment name* spoffed here' for good measure,great for married birds.

Just one thing occurs to me is the quip about 'being paid to do it' and 'its your choice of career' and 'we owe you nothing'. I suppose there are the obvious arguments to counter this quite easily but could you imagine how she'd feel if there were no volunteers and she was forced to do it herself by the government? There really are some shit for brains in this world, she's done you a favour mate.

Not until you have some idea what you're dealing with...

Normally this has the opposite effect on women :wink: - think you're well rid of this one RFUK

RFUK said:
I wasn't sure whether to post this in the NAAFI on in here, but I recently sent a message to some slapper on the 'net. Here's the reply I got...

She said:
dont do army

I said:
You fucking what?

She said:
your choice of job ,, dont blame us ,, any people can get killed at work not just you lot,, you lot think we o you some thing but we dont ,, you get payed for what you do if you did it for nothing then yes but you dont

How can anyone refer to the people who are willing to, and far all too often do lay down their lives in service of this country. Does it enter their heads that without the Armed Forces, the country would simply not exist? People like this should be exported or killed.

What p.sses me off most is that the only reference to the Army in my profile is part of a link to www.thosewhofell.co.uk.
Grow up ffs, you contact some "slapper on the net "then you get all hurt when she fcuks you off

the lass is a fool, and really shows such an ignorant and arrogant attitude that she deserves a glance of pity then to be ignored completely.....she has no understanding of honour and sacrifice and the price paid for her freedom of speech, obviously. Dont waste any more time even aknowledging the silly creature. There are some women out there with enough upstairs to understand and value you for yourself AND your occupation.

The door opens and you get a faceful of pepper spray and a kick in the balls and wake up chained to a radiator facing a camera on a tripod.[/quote]

sh1t-normally I have to pay extra for that... :wink:

Grow up ffs, you contact some "slapper on the net "then you get all hurt when she fcuks you off

I knew I'd get stick for posting it, but I lost four mates this year, and each of them died believing they were serving their country and the people in it.

The lass herself was manging anyway, but it was the fact that she was taking cheap shots at us that got to me. Particularly, as I said, because the only reference to the military I had was a link to a remembrance site.

Fair comment, but what difference does being a stab make to mentioning it? I've spent the last few years slogging around Iraq & Stan

'Us' in the 70's never got the chance..'lucky'

and you're suggesting that because I'm not a real soldier I should keep zip about it?

You stupid 'Cnut', you've disrespected all the STAB's that are really out there...and like me..your a 'troll'...but probably 'flashy' or 'slug' or 'Bfelize' having a sad lonely eveing...