Online arrse kicking game for all warry types

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by saintstone, Feb 13, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Biped has asked that this be posted here to recruit new players. It's free and simple.
    It's called Travian, and basically, you build villages, trade, engage in diplomacy, fight wars, invade others and build alliances. It's cheap as chips, or free depending on how you play it.

We now have the ARRSE Alliance in this game and are building up resources to start attacking opfor. We have 71 members of Arrse and plus a few civvies that we have twatted into submission and now toe the party line - I suspect we will soon by the biggest, baddest boys on the block!

You need to sign up for the UKX 'Speed3' server to join the ARRSE Alliance.

For anyone looking to sign up, follow the link:

Quickest way to build a village to make settlers is:

Build on resource fields in this order:

Clay 1
    Wood 1
    Iron 1
    Wheat 1

Then same fields to level 2, then to level 3. Now start new fields and build them up in that order and so on so on. That gives you the quickest resource build up.

Main building to 5, warehouse to 8, granary to 7, residence to lvl 10, then rally point lvl 1 and build your 3 settlers.

That is the fastest way to get yourself a new village. Good luck all.

Oh..if you get attacked, make least 3, you can demolish them later, and if you have troops send them somewhere safe...rienforce an ally or something, eventually you'll be able to build up a good defense force. If people attack and get nothing they'll stop but if they see you as a farm they'll just keep farming. .

You get the chance to mix it with all kinds of foreigners(mainly ex sov-blok types who still think that they are the dogs danglies) plus plot to take over the world. There is an endgame where anything goes, basically all out WAR which we are building up to.
  2. Biped

Biped LE Book Reviewer

ER, we've actually got 70 members now, and growing.

We've had some bl00dy good fights so far.

I've got three villages with Roman and Gaul troops that I send out on raids to rape other villages.

It's a right old giggle, so it is, yeah, really, I'm fcuking addicted!

Edited to add: We have our very own ARRSE Alliance!!
  3. terroratthepicnic

terroratthepicnic LE Reviewer Book Reviewer
    1. ARRSE Runners

Not mention we have found a good place for mongs in this war, Arrse3 all the way. Oh, and they are willing to pay for being part of the arrse alliance.

Mongs, don' cha just love 'em.
  4. virtual rape and pillage? :D
  5. terroratthepicnic

1. ARRSE Runners

Every hour of every day, you would love it. Even more so when you get to rape a little chav cnut with about 40 squaddies.
  6. We've gone from an alliance at the bottom of the table of 975, 8 days ago to 134th place, just through brute strength. C'mon, you know you want to.
  7. any specific tribe or location!? i clicked on romans, and random location.....
  8. I have plenty of wood to spare(fnar fnar). Does anybody need some? (fnar fnar again)
  9. You lot have too much time on your hands. Two hours then I'm in!

10. how do i join the arrseclan?
  11. terroratthepicnic

1. ARRSE Runners

We need more blokes in the north west. Once you have set up a village, message biped, either here or in Travian with you village name. He will then invite you into either arres1 or 2. You will not be able to except this offer until you have built an embassy, most can do this on the first or second day.
  12. o.k. cheers mate
  13. i could with a donation fella if you do have a big surplus, ill use it to build up my resource fields as its the only one im really lacking, slow going but im gettin there!
  14. Let's try to keep this to the Travian Forum, Trade Section and leave this thread for noobs. :wink:
  15. TopBadger village is now in the NW.