• This is a stand-to for an incoming competition, one of our most expensive yet.
    Later this week we're going to be offering the opportunity to Win £270 Rab Neutrino Pro military down jacket
    Visit the thread at that link above and Watch it to be notified as soon as the competition goes live

ONLINE APPLICATION

Hi there,

I just finished and sent my online apllication form. How long till I hear something? Will it be a letter or a phone call?

The online service will send you a letter saying go into your local AFCO/ACIO

Might as well have done that in the first place cut out the middle man

upyer_sonny said:
robja said:
lol so i just wasted 15 minutes
If it's time wasted then wtf are you doing here?
calm down i think all he ment that it was a waste of 15 mins doing it online when he could have just gone down the afco himself. maybe lay off the juice!

robja said:
lol so i just wasted 15 minutes
I think you'll find the army will be wasting alot more of your time than 15 minutes :D make that 6-12 months of waiting around 8)

yeah..good point!...don't finish uni till May, so have a few months. Think i'll pop into one of the offices tommorow to try and get the ball rolling.

One of my mates has been waiting 6 months and dosn't have a selection date yet, hes thinking about marines but they keep telling him 'your first on the list'.

Latest Threads