Online application stuck at Eligibility check

You have got me bang to rights there cupcake. I must confess, all this time, I have been trying to hide the fact that Capita not only do the whole thing for nothing, it is actually the Army that produce the Capita website for them, all the literature, and even man the phones. I was hoping that no one as intelligent, obviously good looking and well endowed as you would not catch me out.
Go on then, I am all ears :)

Not withstanding it’s the army website, the army approve every piece of marketing or it doesn’t go out and the NRC Is behind the wire in Upavon, what am I missing, that you know better ^~

Go on then, I am all ears :)

Not withstanding it’s the army website, the army approve every piece of marketing or it doesn’t go out and the NRC Is behind the wire in Upavon, what am I missing, that you know better ^~
Clearly a civil servant passing the buck then. Is it the army that are not processing the applications fast enough? Is it the Army 'losing' vital paperwork from the applicants? Is it the Army asking the applicants anything? Have you even ever spoken to an applicant? Heres your chance, big boy. Ask them how they are being let down, right here, right now. I notice that you swerved the bit about Capita being remunerated for their involvement. Do you work for them then? Are you just looking to pass the blame to someone else? You explain exactly why it is the Armys fault then, OK, the Army website feeds into the Crapita system (with approved Army wording then.......)

Clearly a civil servant passing the buck then. Is it the army that are not processing the applications fast enough? Is it the Army 'losing' vital paperwork from the applicants? Is it the Army asking the applicants anything? Have you even ever spoken to an applicant? Heres your chance, big boy. Ask them how they are being let down, right here, right now. I notice that you swerved the bit about Capita being remunerated for their involvement. Do you work for them then? Are you just looking to pass the blame to someone else? You explain exactly why it is the Armys fault then, OK, the Army website feeds into the Crapita system (with approved Army wording then.......)
Clearly a civil servant passing the buck then. Nope, in my 36th year of regular service and counting (how about you by the way ^~ )

Is it the army that are not processing the applications fast enough? The PARTNERSHIP isn’t processing the candidates anywhere near fast enough, current average time of flight is approximately 300 days, far too long (PS it was 370 days in 2010 when the army had sole control :) )

Is it the Army 'losing' vital paperwork from the applicants? The PARTNERSHIP, the civilian agencies such as the NHS and those who are needed to supply information for pre-employment checks and (dare I say it) the candidates themselves are all guilty of delaying the process by not supplying/losing information through out the process.

Is it the Army asking the applicants anything? It depends what you mean by asking? Soldiers should conduct the Army Brief at the ACC and the interviewing officers at the ACs are serving officers, as two examples.

Have you even ever spoken to an applicant? Considerably more than you I suspect ^~

Heres your chance, big boy. Ask them how they are being let down, right here, right now. I know how they are being let down, I also know about the incredibly hard work lots of people are putting into trying to rectify the problems, but hey, every man an expert on army recruitment. (PS, I would say I was about average size ^~ )

I notice that you swerved the bit about Capita being remunerated for their involvement. Not at all, Capita employees in the orgiisation get paid as do their military counterparts, should we stop paying them all? Corporately the contract is based around KPI’s, if not hit monthly Capita are penalised. How many months do you think they have hit their targets?

Do you work for them then? I am a serving soldier

Are you just looking to pass the blame to someone else? Capita are to blame for not hitting the target, as are the Army who work alongside them in the PARTNERSHIP. However, the Army are 100% to blame for their woeful retention rates, nothing to do with Capita, but very much the key part of the manning problem.

You explain exactly why it is the Armys fault then. It’s the PARTNERSHIPS fault, which is what I said in the first place. The Army signs off on everything. Dependant on the size of the issue it can even go ministerial

OK, the Army website feeds into the Crapita system (with approved Army wording then.......). The (new) system is DRS, it certainly has its problems (like almost stopping recruiting stone dead when introduced last year). It is improving and improving the process day on day. For instance we used to have ICARAS and TRHJ, data had to be manually transferred from one to the other. No longer required, an average 5 days reduction in process as one example

Like I said originally, “it’s a PARTNERSHIP, but why let the truth” ^~

Like I said originally, “it’s a PARTNERSHIP, but why let the truth” ^~
One of whom, I will say for the last time is getting paid a fortune for their involvement, 36 years. Right. That puts you at very senior officer level, s I expect you are looking to retire soon on a backhander from one of your very officer mates, like DII or save as you starve. If you a part of your beloved partnership then you are part of the problem, and rather than gobbing off about how badly you are performing, maybe, just maybe, you should be sorting it out. how about apologising to these boys and girls for starters then.Sort it out mate while you still can

and yes, I am serving thanks

I find it frankly appalling that the army are making it so difficult to join not on the basis of ability or character, but this sodding garbage excuse for IT!
Speak to @CAARPS about it, apparently he is a soldier embedded in the recruiting process with 36 years experience. He will fix it for you.

One of whom, I will say for the last time is getting paid a fortune for their involvement, 36 years. Right. That puts you at very senior officer level, s I expect you are looking to retire soon on a backhander from one of your very officer mates, like DII or save as you starve. If you a part of your beloved partnership then you are part of the problem, and rather than gobbing off about how badly you are performing, maybe, just maybe, you should be sorting it out. how about apologising to these boys and girls for starters then.Sort it out mate while you still can

and yes, I am serving thanks
I joined as a Private soldier, I am no where near very senior officer, just far more informed than most posting on here about this particular , and certainly you, it would appear.

You either have comprehension issues or you are stubbornly refusing to comprehend. I am defending nothing, I am acknowledging the significant problems, but I am saying there is equal blame (but you know that).

It is clear that you know absoloutly nothing about the contract, nothing about the KPIs and nothing about the penalty clauses, yet still keep ploughing on :)

I am indeed currently part of the problem, but rather than sit back and spout uninformed bollox, I will throw my energy into improving what I can, while I can in my small spher of influence.

No backhanders for me, but a very, very nice AFPS 75 pension thank you very much ^~

Speak to @CAARPS about it, apparently he is a soldier embedded in the recruiting process with 36 years experience. He will fix it for you.
Yes speak to me or anyone in the recruiting, process and we will endeavour to help. I would strongly suggest speaking to your local ACC, face to face if you can, or by phone, failing that phone the helpline.

Or post on here and get some random punter saying it’s all Crapitas (because that’s hilarious:) ) fault and offering no solution to your problem whatsoever :)