online application and various questions

Discussion in 'Join the Army - Regular Soldier Recruitment' started by hmmm123, Jul 18, 2013.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. hi all, my name is cassie and i'm currently trying to apply for the army via the army website.
    Last time I looked into joining I went down to the careers office and filled out a paper form and did the barb test within 2 weeks of applying.
    I dont have a clue how long the online applications take so that was my first question- does anyone know this?
    At the minute my online application wont work as I have an "error" on my form so I'm having to wait until they get back to me before I can complete my application- which is very frustrating as I want to apply NOW....anyway I'll just wait.

Erm I think I have my cardio sorted as currently runnig my 1.5 miles in around 12 mins on a good day.
    I was looking at Combat medic or dog handler but I do believe I have chosen the two jobs that have a big waiting list?

I was a musician and originally was going for the Royal Marines Band Service but couldnt see myself studying piano for 7 hours a day every day. The military has always been something I've wanted to get into. Does anyone have any job suggestions for me?
    I see that the Army website is asking for Logistic drivers but I do believe my ex (royal artillery) said that the job is really boring....I want to learn a completely new skill and one that can be transferable when it comes to leaving.
    I would normally ask the people at the careers office but they were really not too keen on having people in unless your asked to go in....thanks :)

2. http://www.arrse.co.uk/regular-soldier-recruitment/122366-where-you-your-application-process-app-p1-806.html

Try this thread.

3. thanks! :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.