online application and various questions

Discussion in 'Join the Army - Regular Soldier Recruitment' started by hmmm123, Jul 18, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. hi all, my name is cassie and i'm currently trying to apply for the army via the army website.
    Last time I looked into joining I went down to the careers office and filled out a paper form and did the barb test within 2 weeks of applying.
    I dont have a clue how long the online applications take so that was my first question- does anyone know this?
    At the minute my online application wont work as I have an "error" on my form so I'm having to wait until they get back to me before I can complete my application- which is very frustrating as I want to apply NOW....anyway I'll just wait.

Erm I think I have my cardio sorted as currently runnig my 1.5 miles in around 12 mins on a good day.
    I was looking at Combat medic or dog handler but I do believe I have chosen the two jobs that have a big waiting list?

I was a musician and originally was going for the Royal Marines Band Service but couldnt see myself studying piano for 7 hours a day every day. The military has always been something I've wanted to get into. Does anyone have any job suggestions for me?
    I see that the Army website is asking for Logistic drivers but I do believe my ex (royal artillery) said that the job is really boring....I want to learn a completely new skill and one that can be transferable when it comes to leaving.
    I would normally ask the people at the careers office but they were really not too keen on having people in unless your asked to go in....thanks :)

Try this thread.
  3. thanks! :D
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.