Onesies

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Dashing_Chap, Dec 4, 2011.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. How cool is this!?

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

An all in one fleece outfit thing for the lazy fat bastard to mope and snuggle about at home in. Kin brilliant!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Spose I'd look like a bit of a tit when answering the front door, but I'm sure it would be no more than I usually do.

I know what I want for Christmas now!

DC

2. They look comfy.

Comfy but gay.

3. Kill yourself, slowly.

4. I got a onesie one Christmas. I loved it. Mind you that was 1989 and I was 2 and a half years old. It was bought to stop me climbing out of my cot since I could no longer grip with either hands or feet.

For adults though? In the same category as Ugg Boots. Wearers should be shot. Survivors should be shot again.

Honestly, whats wrong with just lounging about in your dressing gown? Why do people need to dress up as babies all of a sudden? Is it some weird fetish trend I'm totally missing?

AND! What happens when you need to take a fucking piss? You have to get totally naked.

Stupid stupid fashion.

• Like Like x 4
  5. Check it out, you can make your own here:

Adult onesie from the All in one company

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

There's even the option of adding an arse flap so you can do your missus up the ricker when needs arise.

Genius!

6. Why arent you dead yet?

• Like Like x 1
  7. I got rid of mine just before my fourth birthday.

8. You don't want one then? Just think, you and the tart could make an 18thC fleece uniform like your avatar. Just add a few choice ceremonial bits and you could be marching up and down your living room shouting "Huzzah!" before indulging in some military styled furry sex.

Won't Christmas be fun?

9. Your own fault squire. You told him to kill himself slowly.

• Like Like x 2
  10. natural_pine_coffin.jpg

Here you go DC, the Ultimate onesie! I'll buy you it for christmas. It's DEAD comfy. :)

• Like Like x 5
  11. You think that's a bad thing all of a sudden? You've changed :)

• Like Like x 1
  12. I was considering getting an animal styled one but I've decided to go for comfort over style.

Now I'm creating a cuddle suit, I've a bit of a dilemma though cos I don't know whether I should go for the black cuddle fleece or the cream lambskin colour.

13. Onesies are something you wear presumably when it's cold! Getting naked is not always a bad thing, but when it's freezing and you can see your own breath having to strip to the waist at least is a bit shit!

It's ok for you blokes of course because you can just cut some kind of emergency hole in the front of it and stay toasty as you jimmy riddle!

14. Very Very gay

15. Command_doh

Command_doh LE Book Reviewer

Anyway of getting Dashing Chap's I.P. published on site? Or his address? Just in case we wanted to go around and pay our respected of course. Wonder if he 'checks in' on Face-Ache like the other wankers?