Onesies

How cool is this!?

An all in one fleece outfit thing for the lazy fat bastard to mope and snuggle about at home in. Kin brilliant!

Spose I'd look like a bit of a tit when answering the front door, but I'm sure it would be no more than I usually do.

I know what I want for Christmas now!

DC

They look comfy.

Comfy but gay.

B

Boozy

I got a onesie one Christmas. I loved it. Mind you that was 1989 and I was 2 and a half years old. It was bought to stop me climbing out of my cot since I could no longer grip with either hands or feet.

For adults though? In the same category as Ugg Boots. Wearers should be shot. Survivors should be shot again.

Honestly, whats wrong with just lounging about in your dressing gown? Why do people need to dress up as babies all of a sudden? Is it some weird fetish trend I'm totally missing?

AND! What happens when you need to take a fucking piss? You have to get totally naked.

Stupid stupid fashion.

Why arent you dead yet?
You don't want one then? Just think, you and the tart could make an 18thC fleece uniform like your avatar. Just add a few choice ceremonial bits and you could be marching up and down your living room shouting "Huzzah!" before indulging in some military styled furry sex.

Won't Christmas be fun?

I was considering getting an animal styled one but I've decided to go for comfort over style.

Now I'm creating a cuddle suit, I've a bit of a dilemma though cos I don't know whether I should go for the black cuddle fleece or the cream lambskin colour.

B

Boozy

You think that's a bad thing all of a sudden? You've changed :)
Onesies are something you wear presumably when it's cold! Getting naked is not always a bad thing, but when it's freezing and you can see your own breath having to strip to the waist at least is a bit shit!

It's ok for you blokes of course because you can just cut some kind of emergency hole in the front of it and stay toasty as you jimmy riddle!

M

Mark The Convict

Cruelly, I draw your attention to this Snuggie ® - Camouflage

I have a nasty suspicion that it's an Australian abomination. Note the 100% synthetic construction. How would you like to get that off in a hurry if someone firebombed you as a punishment for wearing it?

I was considering getting an animal styled one but I've decided to go for comfort over style.

Now I'm creating a cuddle suit, I've a bit of a dilemma though cos I don't know whether I should go for the black cuddle fleece or the cream lambskin colour.
Go for it -

In terms of design, might I suggest that for all-in-onesie perfection, you ensure that it is fully covers you from head to foot and most importantly, that once you zip yourself up, it is fully airtight and permanently zipped up.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
EX_STAB The NAAFI Bar 7