Ones own piss

#1
I like to smell my own piss running down my legs ...
sometimes it smells like bread
sometimes it smells like an animal dead
I like to smell my own piss...

:boogie:
can anyone help with further verses for my poem ?

:flower:
 

Fugly

LE
DirtyBAT
#3
ITjobless said:
I like to smell my own urine running down my legs ...
sometimes it smells like bread
sometimes it smells like an animal dead
I like to smell my own urine...

:boogie:
can anyone help with further verses for my poem ?

:flower:
I'd like to feel my own piss as it splashes back onto my legs as I slash all over your freshly garrotted corpse.

Cunt.
 
#4
No, but I'm sure something will come to mind when I'm writing my confession about how I skull-f*cked you to death, you seeping pustule on the ass of humanity.
 
#6
I was just wondering how IT got an O2 Thief Tag after just 27 posts and now i know why
 
#7
ITjobless said:
I like to smell my own urine running down my legs ...
sometimes it smells like bread
sometimes it smells like an animal dead
I like to smell my own urine...

:boogie:
can anyone help with further verses for my poem ?

:flower:
I don't think it's possible to get a double O2 thief tag, but if it is, you'll get it.
 

Fugly

LE
DirtyBAT
#8
Well, at least its another thread to gob off randomly in before it gets deleted / goes to the hole.

FUCKSHITWANKTITSARSECUNTYBOLLOCKS!
 
#13
Fugly said:
Well, at least its another thread to gob off randomly in before it gets deleted / goes to the hole.

FUCKSHITWANKTITSARSECUNTYBOLLOCKS!
Thank you i was wondering how to spell that, it does not appear to be in the dictionary!
 

Fugly

LE
DirtyBAT
#16
It's in mine, but so are words like "fucktard", "cuntwit" and - the least known word in the English language - "Day off"
 
#18
ARE YOU TELLING ME that no-one likes the smell of their piss ?
doesn't it make you feel satisfied having a long wissy...i feel as though I've achieved something feeling it flowing warm down my leg...like having a big, long comfortable crap ...
 

Fugly

LE
DirtyBAT
#20
ITjobless said:
ARE YOU TELLING ME that no-one likes the smell of their urine ?
doesn't it make you feel satisfied having a long wissy...i feel as though I've achieved something feeling it flowing warm down my leg...like having a big, long comfortable crap ...
Then do it in a bucket, submerge your face, and breathe deeply.

The sooner you stop spending my taxes (your fcuking dole money) on smack because you are now a 3-line mention on page 23 of the Daily Star ("Smackhead found drowned in own piss") the better.
 

Latest Threads

Top